• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

BAHHH!

Men, sorry boys.. Want to look like that today> That is what they aspire too because for some reason i dont understand they get to **** hot chicks looking like that?

Doesnt make sense to me..

That's kind of the whole point of this debate though Dancelot, the girls are choosing the 'wet panties' option and they wonder why the get f u cked over?

I'm nowhere even close to perfect but even I know if you don't want to be cheated on, don't choose the scumbags, there's plenty of great guys out there but their not always going to get your panties wet.

P.S - I know some of the guys on here are on their way to getting ripped, that should get them wet.

I know, mate. It's not the girls choosing the wet panties option - nothing wrong with that - but it's that they put a higher priority on it than the qualities you listed.

Guys who cheat are the ones who get offers from other women (often their girlfriend's friends) to cheat. They are not your average guy at all. The average guy struggles to get laid - when they do, they call it "getting lucky" for a reason. Hell they even struggle to get female attention most of the time. They hardly get to be in a position to string a girl along while cheating with others on the side. Any generalisation about guys being cheaters just doesn't stand up to reality.

Obviously there are plenty of guys who get the offers but don't take them. I always got a few of those opportunities while I was in relationships, but I've never taken them and I'm proud of my record, while understanding that it means almost nothing to women despite their protest to the contrary.

BAHHH!

Men, sorry boys.. Want to look like that today> That is what they aspire too because for some reason i dont understand they get to **** hot chicks looking like that?

Doesnt make sense to me..

Because guys who look like that are made popular on TV shows like Skins or top 40 music videos. Girls always go for what's popular and famous.

A lot of the trends you see in men are because women reward men who follow them with sex and love. If women don't like it, they only have the sisterhood to blame.

Women want what they cant have...

A taken man is taken because he must be good!

If a bloke is single they have this thing there is a reason for it.

Why do you think you get a million people onto you if you are in a relationship but when your single there isnt a women in sight!

Noobs what is with your pictures... you have bad taste in guys..

If I knew how to download pics.. I would upload what my friends go for

Funnily enough after observing girls perving on guys I do not find that exactly true.

Yes we find a certain type attractive and everyone perves on people that just normal..

Though if you meet someone and you don't find them attractive at first but when you start talking to them or go out with them, you may get this spark for them you can't explain it.. Doesn' that ever happen to guys?

Though if you meet someone and you don't find them attractive at first but when you start talking to them or go out with them, you may get this spark for them you can't explain it.. Doesn' that ever happen to guys?

Nope, unless she gets hotter or we get more desperate / drunk.

What does commonly happen though is initially we may find the girl attractive and the more we interact with her, the more attractive she becomes. But she doesn't cross the line from being unattractive to being attractive - bar major physical changes (e.g losing a lot of weight, or gaining weight in all the right places).

In some cases, she can go from attractive to unattractive - too much baggage, too much man-hating attitude etc. but never the reverse.

Yes we find a certain type attractive and everyone perves on people that just normal..

Yeah its called no other cards left in the deck.

I dont want to look like those tools.

I just think its funny alot of sydney girls go for guys that look like that. Its hilarious

I can find someones personality attractive BUT that does not change their physical attractiveness. As dancelot said girls can go from being hot to ugly through personality it does not work as well in reverse.

LOL..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8]YouTube - Eddie Murphy - RAW - Marriage[/ame]

Well I mean you find them somewhat attractive... I mean they don't go from unattractive to attractive...

Don't some other people get like some people you find attractive but being around them does give you a sexual connection then some just give you heaps of sexual connection...

Well I mean you find them somewhat attractive... I mean they don't go from unattractive to attractive...

Don't some other people get like some people you find attractive but being around them does give you a sexual connection then some just give you heaps of sexual connection...

I'm not sure if it's because it's late, but I don't understand what you mean GT?

Not really, there's differing components to attractiveness. As Dance says, aesthetically, you're either attractive or you're not to the said person (this is highly subjective, every man has his own attributes that make a woman attractive, but physical attractiveness is physical attractiveness).

Of course, it can be compounded by nuances, they way they talk, walk, say things etc which also add to it.

Personality can definitely make someone who's already attractive physically, even more so attractive. However, if there's a lack of physicality but great personality, my mates tend to call these ones 'friends'.

Of course, difference between a friend and a mate is not only looks though.. It can be personality, mortahls/ethics ect.

Or a combination of the above.