• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

John Smith who is that?

Guys range from one is a fitness freak. Another knows his own car workshop a lot of people know him but hardly know what he does behind his gf back. The other quiet, nice guys who you would never think they would.

there is no one answer to your question about guys, because your question is very in general.
all we can do is offer some possible answers.
Like I said it stems from a great many things, I just pointed out one of the most common.
But also as someone else has pointed out, you may be getting one side of the story.
And I dont mean too sound rude but I know for a fact women can be quite dramatic and sometimes exaggerate the real circumstances. Which in the female species is quite a natural reaction to being hurt.
Shit I have even known guys to act like that.
But your right these eggs need to be straight up, because they are playing with people lives.

John Smiths are not players. they are guys who look for love and a long term meaningful relationship. they dont openly or secretly think that every girl wants them.
Unfortunately Girls dont want plain old John Smiths, they want interesting, good looking, fit, high earners or nice guys they can take home to mum. or bad boys who will give there daddy's heart attacks.
There is as many conceited guys out there as there are shallow women.
The human condition dictates that its not about whats on the inside.
But how cute you both will look together in social situations, and how good looking you kids are gonna turn out.

Thats life.

Last edited:
Its always same fall out of a relationship the girl is really hurting holding on to the hope they will get back together, then the guy has no interest in getting back together with her but still tells her he cares for her, will try to work things out, will just have a break and see if we can make it work later, will stay in contact. Really the guy has no intention in getting back and actually prefers being single.

Why do guys do this? Why is it so hard for them to tell the girl how they really feel, stringing a girl along is going to be more painful for her in the long ran.

It sounds like your friends are delusional. It's not that it's hard for the guys to tell your friends 'I don't care about you', it's that the guys want to keep sleeping with your friends and thus feed them enough bs for that to continue.

That your friends keep swallowing it (perhaps even literally!) over and over means they are pretty dense.

Also, as has been said, not all guys cheat. :D

Yes but I never hear about that I only hear about the guys

Here's my thoughts for the day:

1. "If you keep running into the same problem/challenge
with each new situation.. time to stand in front
of the mirror and look deep within"

2. gtrb26dett:> ask the guys on this forum who's single &
introduce your friends to them..

Last edited:
Here's my thoughts for the day:

1. "If you keep running into the same problem/challenge
with each new situation.. time to stand in front
of the mirror and look deep within"

2. gtrb26dett:> ask the guys on this forum who's single &
introduce your friends to them..

lol... that would an interesting topic :rolleyes:

And therein lies the problem. Your too set in your ways to see the opportunities guys on here could offer...I'm not saying you should.

But because of the lifestyle they choose they're dedicated, loyal, honest, compassionate, willing to help and always striving to be better people. Those right there are admirable qualities.

But because of the lifestyle they choose they're dedicated, loyal, honest, compassionate, willing to help and always striving to be better people. Those right there are admirable qualities.

Hardly qualities that make the modern girl's panties wet.

Hardly qualities that make the modern girl's panties wet.

That's kind of the whole point of this debate though Dancelot, the girls are choosing the 'wet panties' option and they wonder why the get f u cked over?

I'm nowhere even close to perfect but even I know if you don't want to be cheated on, don't choose the scumbags, there's plenty of great guys out there but their not always going to get your panties wet.

P.S - I know some of the guys on here are on their way to getting ripped, that should get them wet.

That's kind of the whole point of this debate though Dancelot, the girls are choosing the 'wet panties' option and they wonder why the get f u cked over?

I'm nowhere even close to perfect but even I know if you don't want to be cheated on, don't choose the scumbags, there's plenty of great guys out there but their not always going to get your panties wet.

P.S - I know some of the guys on here are on their way to getting ripped, that should get them wet.

Why is it up to the girl...

The guys on here might not touch these girls at all, i could be right...

To be honest girls are more likely to string guys along and not be totally honest with them and how they feel...guys are normally pretty straight forward...girls are alot more sneaky with there feelings...

And what does?
Posted via Mobile Device

All about abs bro!

sexy-six-pack.jpg

That's just way to gay to admit to even over an anonymous Internet forum. He's got some ****ing bird shit in his hair and some ****ing arm band going on. What the ****???

Also I am kind of scared that you can pull these photos out so quickly
Posted via Mobile Device

Why is it up to the girl...

The guys on here might not touch these girls at all, i could be right...

Completely right n00bs, no idea why I'm still talking about it! And wtf are with those photos! They don't have any abs...at all. They're just not there.

Didnt know this was the gay section...sorry for getting in the way of your fun noobs