• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2010 Ms Olympia weekend pics

sexy_bodybuilder_jennifer_goodwin.jpg

Holy silicon tits batman

We need to link this thread to the "Beginners Look Here" thread. I'm getting a total body workout every time I visit this thread now. I've never had greater flexibility in the eyeballs.

I'm gonna have to check out those liquid sex pills too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldaL7ooq5MA]YouTube - Im a tits and ass man - Hahn's ad[/ame]

Alecia Harris and #13 look spot on, wow!
The bikini girls just remind me of work tbh, hair extensions and fake tan but where's the pole? (mind you, pole work is a fantastic way to get fit, when I was dancing 4 nights a week I was pretty bloody strong).
They look too much like soft pr0n Barbie dolls for my taste, and while I get that they work hard to be in shape, it's more about "pretty" than body if you KWIM.
As for Iris Kyle... wow. I admire the level of skill and determination it must take to reach that level of muscularity even though that's not my cuppa tea, personally speaking. For me to even get to a 1/4 of her size I'd need to take a lorry full of steroids, so there's no risk of me ever attaining that type of bod.
I wonder how small they are naturally. I would assume that the large BB's are naturally stocky? Like, I have four inch wrists, there's no way someone like me could get that big, it just couldn't happen, right?

Soooo, where might we find ladies like these in Aus ;) haha

Spearmint Rhino, The Men's Gallery, Gold Fingers, Bar 20...

I just vomited a little when I saw that first pic . .

That's pretty harsh. It might not be my idea of attractive but at least I can recognise just how much effort this individual puts into their training... not many people can show that level of will power and commitment.
good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty harsh. It might not be my idea of attractive but at least I can recognise just how much effort this individual puts into their training... not many people can show that level of will power and commitment.
good job.

What he said Doesnt mean he cant recognise the hard work envolved... Just that its not pretty. Or healthy... And yes makes you want to gag.

The problem is alot of hard work can go into anything. Im sure alot of hard work goes into running a successful international drug smuggling network.

What he said Doesnt mean he cant recognise the hard work envolved... Just that its not pretty. Or healthy... And yes makes you want to gag.

The problem is alot of hard work can go into anything. Im sure alot of hard work goes into running a successful international drug smuggling network.

Anything taken to an extreme is unhealthy, no doubt about that. I just don't believe in making disparaging remarks about other people's appearances... crazy I know :rolleyes:

+1

thanks, was just about to write something similar