• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2010 Mr Olympia thread

Phil
Jay
Dex
Branch
Kai
Vic

The top 4 were in the final callouts so I think they're a shoe-in in some order. Both Dex and Phil were positioned next to Jay at different times so that's a good guess for top 3.

Congratulations to Jay Cutler!!! His 4th title.

1. Jay Cutler
2. Phil Heath
3. Branch Warren
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Ronny Rockel

David Henry

img_17991285452067.jpg

img_18191285452069.jpg

img_18171285452069.jpg

Contestant Name Kevin English Height 5ft 7in Weight 202 lbs

Contestant Name David Henry Height 5ft 5in Weight 204 lbs

people are obviously impressed by how big these dudes are.

does anyone actually wanna get that big?

steroids have to be a huge part of being this size.
seriously either that or the the foods in the states are heavily pumped with the juice..

i really wonder what kinda workouts they do. How long per day and how many excersizes..

clearly they are dedicated, attitude etc is massive as far as getting to where they are.
But honestly everyone of them has to be on the juice right?

What kinda training would these guys do?

i always wonder how hectic comp body builders training is..