• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

alex

Against my best judgement and will power i just smashed 10 pieces of original recipe KFC chicken!!!

Although feeling a little bit chubby now (and not in the good way) ((penis joke)) i has def filled in my lunch time meal.

Does anyone else here ever just go crazy and hit up KFC!!! im sort of feeling a little undisciplined now and need someone to talk to about it haha!!!

I also worked there as well. In the end I got really put off by simply smelling the stuff for hours on end.

I also have those episodes of overeating sometimes... but this rarely happens because when I',m on a diet, I simply eat less instead of switching to eating shit I dont like. but then I'll go outside and run (I mean run not jog) and sprint to burn it off. Its win win I guess =P

Damn you man, making me want kfc now! Lucky ive had my lunch (chicken breast in a wholemeal tortilla mmm) and the nearest joint is 25 min away!

I used to crave the Zinger Burgers, but it was all bun and phuck all chicken, had to always get at least 3.
Have not had one all year.

I love my kfc, was eating it 2-3 times a week when i was bulking... largest meal i ever went was 5 boneless fillets, large chips and a krusher. it was awesome.

not eating it anymore tho seeing as i'm cutting. nando's is my new cheat meal

KFC is disgusting and vile!
I worked their as a teen, if only you knew..............
dude the worst part is SO DID I!!!! i know the goings on!!!!! how sad am i!!!!

care to elaborate on this? just curious if there is anything i should know about ;)

Last edited:
20 nuggets for 10 bucks was the greatest fast food deal in the history of mankind.

giphy.gif