• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question on Fat Cells

hey modo, im intrigued at how you achieved 10% body fat but still had a lot of fat on your stomach?

Did they only take measurements from your legs?

:)

ye they only tested certain areas of my body and we worked out a percentage from that. but my stomach doesnt seem to hold fat like a normal person, it just like clings and hangs no matter how lean the rest of my body is.

Hi markos,

How Ali coping? Your sessions are a killer, I wish I could come more often but your such a drive from me, now that I started work I'm already stuffed from that...
Pity you didn't have group session during the day

Ali is doing very well, he wont quit no matter how hard I push.

I have sessions on Tuesday at 10.00am and Thursday at 1.00pm, its a group of 3-5 girls.

Welcome Jessica, I didnt know you were on here.

Fellas, this guy lost so much fat that I struggled to recognize him.

Given, most of it was vomit on his first cardio session at PTC, but a great job nonetheless.

Huh.. are you talking to me... Why are you calling me Jessica if that is the case :confused:
I was welcoming Jessica, as was Markos

Nice pic shrek, looking good man. No hom...

ok maybe a little.
Thanks. The more fat I loose, the bigger I look, go figure ???????????

Thanks Shrek,

Haha Markos calls me Jessica, caus my first name is Alba,

Thats awesome, I lost 25kgs, by following the PTC Newsletters and sticking to it.

I like this forum :)

I was hoping he called you Jessica because you looked like her (Alba), but then i realised you were a guy.....anyways..Welcome. hahahah

jessica-alba-226.jpg