• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question on Fat Cells

"so sugar and the rest of the rubbish that goes into it" huh :confused:

I wonder what I will get from my eatting.. Cornflakes for breakfest, roll with tuna, cheese, avocado, mayo for lunch, milo for snack, dinner whatever easy to cook

So Noobs you don't eat anything that is "bad" for you?

I cant even eat healthy things for me...

My diet consists of.
Raw honey
Rice protein isolate
Turkey
Pork
Lamb
Vegies except nightshade family.
Fruit except oranges.
Nuts
Occasional rice.

I don't.
The worst in my diet would be a little bit of sugar when cooking muesli bars, my WPC, my BCAA's, meat.
Everything else is raw and/or organic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats really good, I wish I could do that then I would have more energy. Everytime I try I just don't like the taste of anything. I like the taste of meats like chicken and steak but I can not stand salad and vegies well its hard for me to eat like cauliflower, broccoli just so boring. I have to force it down my throat. How you make it taste good??

At 3.30am I really cbf cooking eggs or anything for breakfest, so I just eat cornflake if I have oats I eat like maybe half the bowl I made and then throw the rest out just can't eat it....

We eat what tastes good.

Our palette is no longer raped from eating processed food. I find canned tuna too salty for my taste buds now and dislike it.

Once you stop eating shit you dont want to eat shit...

You eat shit for the dopamine release. We just find otherways to do that.

Eat it raw. I much prefer the taste of raw veggies than cooked veggies, they are actually nutritious then too!
The only things you need to lightly steam are broccoli/cauliflower type foods. Fadi has done a big post on it. If anybody knows where that post is, could you link a brother up? I'm sure it also has the phyto-estrogen info as well (which is what I'm interested in).
Posted via Mobile Device

Easier said then done... I find it to hard to force myself to eat good foods. So I just eat the same thing for breakfest and lunch pretty much everyday

Eat it raw. I much prefer the taste of raw veggies than cooked veggies, they are actually nutritious then too!
The only things you need to lightly steam are broccoli/cauliflower type foods. Fadi has done a big post on it. If anybody knows where that post is, could you link a brother up? I'm sure it also has the phyto-estrogen info as well (which is what I'm interested in).
Posted via Mobile Device

Its the goitrogens Sticky.

Easier said then done... I find it to hard to force myself to eat good foods. So I just eat the same thing for breakfest and lunch pretty much everyday

The fact that sugar is in EVERYTHING and is proven to be more addictive then cocaine... Does this not show motive for "food" manufacturers?

Its the smoking thing all over again...

List up everything you ate today. Try and be truthful.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

List up everything you ate today. Try and be truthful.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't really eat much so the list short.

Well for breakfest I had water, tub of fruit (you know them golden circle tubs that are like for school, there in juices) as I ran out of cornflakes :(

After work had my normal roll, tuna with avocado, cheese, mayo.

2 chocolate frogs (there more sugar)

I only drink water because I get really sick if I get a little dehydrated :confused:

Anyone else see the google add and lol

imgad

Posted via Mobile Device

As long as one has no thyroid gland issues, there should not be any problem with having some raw cruciferous vegetables. This was an update of what I've said before if you like Scott. Thank you Sir.

Fadi.

hey modo, im intrigued at how you achieved 10% body fat but still had a lot of fat on your stomach?

Did they only take measurements from your legs?

We should create a separate thread with a list of foods that can contribute to certain illnesses and foods that are actually very good for us. Just a thought.

The only way we can change peoples eating habits is through education, the amount of crap that is on T.V only confuses people in regards to what foods they think is good or bad. Everyone knows that fruits are somewhat good so they just assume that fruit juice is good also.

One thing that is missing from people in general these days is some common sense and basic research skills, we shouldn't just listen to anything and anyone and take it as gospel. We should look into things further, evaluate whether it holds truth and then decide if we want to implement it into our lifestyle.

Noobs, as much as I agree with alot of the things you have said on this forum, forcing things down peoples throats isn't gona help. I can tell that you are very passionate about health and so on, thats why maybe you can share your knowledge through a separate thread.

:)

Welcome Jessica, I didnt know you were on here.

Fellas, this guy lost so much fat that I struggled to recognize him.

Given, most of it was vomit on his first cardio session at PTC, but a great job nonetheless.

Thanks Markos,
Haha, I must admit your cardio sessions are a killer, it is why I only do them once a year.
Iv been lurking on here for a while, I just don't post if I feel I have nothing to add.

It is a lot better than the other site. Good stuff.