• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

energy drinks before training?

djlitzow10

I train in the mornings as i work the night shift and mornings are the best time to go, i usually feel a bit tired but once i get goin i feel better but i was just wondering if taking a energy drink like a monster 30 minutes before my pre workout meal?

This is just me talking but I couldn't think of anything worse pre-workout, for some reason carbonated drinks make me feel sick as a dog. But yeah listen to n00bs, stay away from caffeine.

do not incur the wrath of n00bs, people have been known to disappear. Oliver04 only just resurfaced.

Oliver04 only just resurfaced.

In a caffeine induced mother can crushed daze.

If you want caffeine then it is your choice, but its probably not the best idea. Try a shower and some music that usually perks me up enough to lift. Or try watching something that psyches you up. They are much better options in the long run. Keep caffeine for when you really really need it as a once off pickeruperer.

If you want something to motivate you look up MrZhasni on youtube. he does some great videos. E.g.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kf6r0D3SEA?fs=1&hl=en_US&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kf6r0D3SEA?fs=1&hl=en_US&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Coenzyme Q10, also referred to as CoQ10 or ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like compound which is present in all cells. It occurs naturally in the body and is found in highest amounts in the mitochondria, where cellular energy is created. CoQ10 levels are highest in the hardest-working tissues of the body, especially the heart.

Watch pr0n without fapping or check out one of DKD's posts in the General Topic forum before you work out. Guaranteed T-level spiking up. It's free and has no caffeine. I did that before a comp yesterday and almost got drug tested for suspect steroid use due to too high T-level.

Watch pr0n without fapping or check out one of DKD's posts in the General Topic forum before you work out. Guaranteed T-level spiking up. It's free and has no caffeine. I did that before a comp yesterday and almost got drug tested for suspect steroid use due to too high T-level.

That pr0n comment was probably a joke, however has anyone noticed that if you do look at naked ladies and then workout you have more energy? Don't knock it until you've tried it. I know I'm putting up hella nudy pics in my shed when I eventually get it.

Nothing wrong with an energy drink before training - I have sugarfree red bull or V before training

i feel they make my workouts better, but i like to save them for PB days.

when i played cricket everytime i had a red bull before opening the bowling i got a wicket. did this at least 10 times. caffeine works

I can't understand why you would want a vasoconstrictor before training.

Makes no sense to me...
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing wrong with an energy drink before training - I have sugarfree red bull or V before training

I would drink it if it gave me energy.

The reality is, it's not really an energy drink but a stimulant drink.

A lot of people are drinking this stuff and a lot of people are constantly tired and unwell.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you don't drink energy drinks you don't need them. It's that simple the fact that you need one to get going is warning bells to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you don't drink energy drinks you don't need them. It's that simple the fact that you need one to get going is warning bells to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Correct.

Most illnesses can be traced back to poor a diet.
Posted via Mobile Device