• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

energy drinks before training?

Energy drinks pre workout, energy drinks during workout, energy drinks after workout...

Think of it like amino acids - your body needs a constant influx of awesomeness.

Please Post said rant...

Would be very interesting.

The fact you need caffeine shows a problem on its own.

We know why oliver needs it his diet is absolutley shit house.

But I question you why do you need caffeine to get you through a work out? Is it an energy issue? A mental clarity issue? Or is it he placebo issue...

The fact remains you need them because you drink them... You just cant make the conneciton yet.

Noobs not everyone does things because they have a direct correlation to progress in weight room. If power sports wants to order a pizza and have a mother on a friday night then so be it, i honestly doubt it will **** his training over.

Thats not the point oliver...

How many posts do we see here all the time?

Oh what pre workout do i need? I feel like shit i need energy help help help!

The man can do whatever the **** he wants, its why he is doing it i am intrigued in. If he prayed to the squat rack before each lift thats his business but if he did it believing it made him lift heavier well i would like to know why.

Probably because he works a nightshift, feels like shit the following morning and regardless has to do a workout in that time period.

I'm not making any judgement here, but pw you've been feeling crook for some time?
Posted via Mobile Device

Caffeine will help you work out harder - simple as that...working out is all about intensity...not ****ing fluffing aaround the weight room...

Im not going to post the whole rant coz i cant even remember half of it - but if having caffeine before you workout will give you a better workout meaning better results then do it...

I could workout without it and have done but why when I can get an even better workout with it...

I wouldnt be judging ppls diet noobs coz urs isnt the best either - lets get real....ur in no position to give advice.

Whats wrong with my diet? Do you even know what i eat.

Im not judging, im trying to give infomaiton, you clearly know nothing about the subject. I do thats what im trying to share.

If caffeine increases cortisol isn't it a no brainer? If it's mental intensity people want from caffeine I don't personally understand it. My goals light me up enough to get me in the head space I need to be in.
Posted via Mobile Device

A little bit of cortisol and vasoconstriction is fine if you would otherwise have a problem working out. It shouldn't be an everyday thing but it is not going to kill you once or twice a week.

I don't think these guys do it once or twice a week. There is always a bin full of energy drink cans at my gym
Posted via Mobile Device

I Think what nooks is saying is; if you need a stimulant for a workout, you really need to address your lifestyle.

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

I have no problem with caffein.

The other extreme is cousins needing to take stimulants to get through the game as a result of his off the field lifestyle.

Noobs might be extreme, but give him credit for his passion, you don't have to do what he tells you, we are all grown men here.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will add, if you take this stuff regularly and you are never tired, not crook all the time, eat properly, happy and peaceful, then disregard everything in this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

I Think what nooks is saying is; if you need a stimulant for a workout, you really need to address your lifestyle.

The other extreme is cousins needing to take stimulants to get through the game as a result of his off the field lifestyle.

I totally agree with that.

If having an energy drink before training is part of your liveliness then sure go for it! But at the end of the day you determine your results, no one else.