• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jack3d on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesman951

Gday..
I love taking jack3d from time to time and i have been getting it from an Australian website which has great service however ive have noticed of late that Australian ebay sellers are selling it for $60 less than my other Aus supplier and they also have a great range of flavors. My question is has anyone dealt with these ebay suppliers and was the service/quality of the product on par with other sources?

James

Has anyone banned your arse yet for spamming?

We love jack3d here at ausbb, doesn't matter where we buy it as long as we have it is our moto.
Posted via Mobile Device

How am I spamming? Im not selling anything? Im just trying to determine if these suppliers on ebay are legit...

i regularly buy off ebay because i believe its the cheapest method of acquiring supplements.
I can't give a negative review to any store ive purchase from thus far.

Gday..
I love taking jack3d from time to time and i have been getting it from an Australian website which has great service however ive have noticed of late that Australian ebay sellers are selling it for $60 less than my other Aus supplier and they also have a great range of flavors. My question is has anyone dealt with these ebay suppliers and was the service/quality of the product on par with other sources?

James
Too many jacked up the arse threads.

Great flavours you say...and that's not spammin.
Puleeeeese.

Status
Not open for further replies.