• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Totalstrength Combat base

sounds good. i think ill compete. currently trying to eat everything insight to get to 88-90kg.

you competing Daniel?

so u gonna lift with capo hey dan? are you going to do nay raw comps ? and are u looking at staying in 67.5 or moving up to 75kg ?

Dan has also joined ProRaw, so he'll be able to compete raw there.

The 80kg class will be awesome by ProRawTwo with Dan, Michael and Kelly going head to head. Minimum 580kg to win there I reckon.

Jonathon and Pierre will be up to 500kg by then as well.

Yes, I've joined ProRaw and ill be joining Capo on my return from Russia and NZ.

Going equipt for Capo 67.5 weight class

At the moment I cant compete untill July 1st.

I've only met florian once and that was at nationals and he was a gentleman! Shame to hear about the injury mate

I'll post in the ProRaw section.

I had you in mind the whole time John.

I know your passionate about multi ply, and I think its a real credit to you that you took your gear off and lifted raw (no homo)

I'll post in the ProRaw section.

I had you in mind the whole time John.

I know your passionate about multi ply, and I think its a real credit to you that you took your gear off and lifted raw (no homo)

It wasn't so much that i took the gear off, more the gear doesn't fit at my current levels of fatness. Thanks markos.