• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My personal thoughts on PPP after 2 cycles

TrentZor

So ive done 2 cycles of PPP (22 weeks)

My thoughts personally?

- Simple easy to follow and self explanatory
- A heightened sense of strength at the end of each cycle as u smash past your PB's
- More focus instead of turning up to the gym each day to do the same numbers. Gives u a "goal" to reach every time you turn up
- Eating like a MOFO
- You do not need to focus on saving fuel in your tank for other exercises. Just go balls to the wall on the deads/squats/bench and then ancillary work after all over 3 days.

So before i did PTC i was struggling on ATG squats at 100kg for 6 reps on the old BB routine.

Now im back into my old 2 bodypart split BB routine for the next 10 weeks ive noticed significant changes in strength and general "confidence level". Easily hitting past my old PB's and now squatting ATG 110kgs for 6. Ive never been a strength lifter till recently.

A Change of routine "overcoming long stuck platueas" u say?
Could it also be the PPP program helps me overcome old mental blocks i had with lifting near my PB's for fear of injury?

Thumbs up PTC. You showed an old tired/digruntled dog like me to lift with enthusiasm again.

Last edited: