• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cannot get a six pack

no insertions....LOl......its most likely genetics, but u may have really wear lower abdominals and u need to do lower ab work like hanging leg raises ect to build them up a bit! but u need to do low reps and only need working 2 times a week, dont do what most people do wrong and overwork them by doing 100 crunches everyday, that will actually make them smaller! im at about 10.5% bf and i can nearly see my top 4 abs, by 9% i should have all 6 visible, and i doubt ur 7.2% bf, maybe the pt ****ed up....

A PT screw something up? NEVER AIF's strict training reigiem will have a 103% success rate and a -7% mistake rate by the end of the course. I'm afraid that the PT making a mistake is simply not on the cards here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Aren't you guys funny? The PT is a fella with over 20 years experience. Not saying a mistake is off the cards though.

I wasn't having a personal shot at him but I find the knowledge on this site is nothing close to what a PT usually prescribes when I talk to them or see them training people. Just a joke take it for what it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

front squats and heavy deads... they get the abs popping... too many punsy little six packs around these days skinny mullets who thing there kool cause they have a tiny six pack.. start front squatting and doing heavy deads , clean diet and you will get MASSIVE abs not tiny little abs which everyone has.

I only have the top two visible, but at a recent wedding, I was in an abs contest with the boys who do "core" training, crunches & other popular sh!t (a couple have the packs), and I suggested that we all take jabs in the abs from one of the big fellas there to see who lasts the longest. I won easily! :D thanks to squat, front squat, deadlift and ab wheel.

I could see the next two packs somewhat when dehydrating to prepare for a lifting comp recently though.

At 178cm and 61kg, you're like a famine victim so your abs would be too tiny to see anyway even if no fat is covering them. :p Eat more and get HUGE!