• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
mate if you're pumping for that bird i would eat like an animal as much meat and veggies as i can, train 3 days a week doing squats, deadlifts, military press, bench press, chinups and dips, i would train with as much weight as i would always miss the last rep and sleep at least 9 hours a day and drink about 2L milk a day too

this will do two very important things .... it will get you bigger and will increase your metabolism to some extend but if you train properly and i mean properly it should propell your testosterone level through the roof so that bird will get something hard 24/7 which is more important imho

i went from 106kg to 90kg by eating 3 times more than i used to when i was fat lol .. how's 5 egs, 5 bacon rashes, 2 tomatoes, 1 cucumber, and some kabana for breakfast alone, add to that 1L of full cream milk as soon as i woke up ... like wake up to go fridge down a liter of milk while i scratched my balls, go take shower cook breakfast eat go to work

my lunch was huge as well so was my dinner like steak almost every night with veggies and another liter of milk then before sleep i used to eat a tub of cottage cheese with an apple chopped in it

what do you know :) i lost weight!

Last edited:
"propell your testosterone level through the roof so that bird will get something hard 24/7"

lol, you get the award for the funniest first post ever. lol

I'm done! only took like 4 weeks, and it was kinda nice being real lazy about preparing food all day. I didn't really increase any of my lifts though.. felt like I couldn't gain any strength at all on wide grip pulls ups (which I had just started)

maybe it's just from the cut but it seems like I got some muscle on my abs, I'd never worked them out before and just nailed them for a month 2 or 3 times a week and definitely got stronger..

been bulking for 4 days now, you can really feel it in the gym!

also, Fadi's movement through space routine is awesome! brutal with 4 sets of abs on the end!

mate if you're pumping for that bird i would eat like an animal as much meat and veggies as i can, train 3 days a week doing squats, deadlifts, military press, bench press, chinups and dips, i would train with as much weight as i would always miss the last rep and sleep at least 9 hours a day and drink about 2L milk a day too

this will do two very important things .... it will get you bigger and will increase your metabolism to some extend but if you train properly and i mean properly it should propell your testosterone level through the roof so that bird will get something hard 24/7 which is more important imho

haha many repititions is the key for this exercise.

what do you do for work by the way? cause I sit on my ass.

anyway those exercises you mentioned:
squats, deadlifts, military press, bench press, chinups and dips

is basically my routine:

squats 4x4-7
wide grips 2x4-7
chin ups 2x4-7
bench 3x4-7
deads 4x4-7
press 3x4-7
weighted dips 2x4-7
sit ups 2x12
weighted leg raises 2x10

back up to 75kgs! belly still not poking over my boardies yet.. best thing about this has been my switch from squatting one time a week to squatting and deadlifting three times a week. besides the fact that my hands feel like they're going to fall off cause I'm doing my squats with dumbbells (40kgs each hand)

Is a squat with DB just like a deadlift in terms of movement? thats what it looks like when I picture it in my head.

Its possible you have aids. Its a debilitating disease that weakens your immune system. I'd suggest you see your doctor asap.

little bit over a year in now here's my progress. this year i'm gonna try a cycle of creatine and yeah probably try a barbell soon. haven't used one yet!

4154372.jpg

Definately made progress.

I always wonder why when progress slows or stops then assume it's the training. 9/10 it's the diet. I was guilty of this for years and paid heavy price....lack of substantial gains.

haha I know. could have easily been 65kg in that first photo! note the rasta suit being worn in the background.. that's actually my suit.

I'm not entirely convinced that these two photos are of you.

You've actually changed the shaped of your muscles in your arms, good effort.

Last edited: