• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptides

Yeah that makes sense. Where are these studies and articlesyou read noobs?

Like I said earlier, I can only find opinions on forums lol.

And ITT = in this thread.

What sort of gains have these studies found in people using the
peptides? What sort of hgh increase and workload etc
Posted via Mobile Device

Gut and mind -- Neary et al. 52 (7): 918 -- Gut
GHRP-6 led to reduced
body weight without affecting muscle mass

Massive growth hormone (GH) discharge in obese subjects after the combined administration of GH-releasing hormone and GHRP-6: evidence for a marked somatotroph secretory capability in obesity -- Cordido et al. 76 (4): 819 -- Journal of Clinical Endoc

Effect of growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone (GHRH), atropine, pyridostigmine, or hypoglycemia on GHRP-6-induced GH secretion in man -- Penalva et al. 76 (1): 168 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

Sixteen Weeks of Hexarelin Therapy in Aged Dogs: Effects on the Somatotropic Axis, Muscle Morphology, and Bone Metabolism ? J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci

ScienceDirect - Vitamins & Hormones : Cardiac, Skeletal, and Smooth Muscle Regulation by Ghrelin

Growth Hormone Releasing Substances: Types and Their Receptors

ScienceDirect - Regulatory Peptides : Ghrelin—not just another stomach hormone

I am not yet sure if ghrp6 raises igf-1 levels. It has not for at least 3 cases i know of. igf-1 is the main thought of action of HGH. However there are alot of other benefits from gh then just the igf-1 increase for cellular growth.

Lets also keep in mind that igf-1 increases ALL cellular growth, not just muscle.
If you have some under lying issues (such as cancer), it may make itself known sooner rather than later.

Nobody is talking about buying or selling, it's information.
I think it's fine.
Posted via Mobile Device

information threads re: steroids are always deleted, i don't see how this is different. i find it amusing how people move and manipulate the proverbial 'line' when it comes to issues such as this.

Would you rather people dive head first into things they don't know about? Its not being encouraged just discussed. I'm doing a cycle of it at the end of my pct and I never knew about the eating thing so it has helped me. These forums are about finding facts and because our government has problems with certain substances doesn't mean the information on them shouldn't be discussed on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

But these are legal yeah? So the attempted connection to steroids is null and void anyway. Not to mention these not being steroids...

I find this stuff super interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device

information threads re: steroids are always deleted, i don't see how this is different. i find it amusing how people move and manipulate the proverbial 'line' when it comes to issues such as this.

its not really so much as an issue..

its just this country is backwards.

They allow people to sell carcinogenic substances to our children and no one cares...

They sell panadol to anyone wich is one of the worlds most toxic substances to hepatic tissue.

Yet anything that has any form of health benefits effects and has to do with muscle. Is seen as an evil...

Its all a ****ing joke..

Do you drink? Do you eat processed food laden with chemicals? Do you eat non organic food filled with pestacides?

Those things are alot worse for you, and have more moral implication then boosting a natural substance in the body.

its not really so much as an issue..

its just this country is backwards.

They allow people to sell carcinogenic substances to our children and no one cares...

They sell panadol to anyone wich is one of the worlds most toxic substances to hepatic tissue.

Yet anything that has any form of health benefits effects and has to do with muscle. Is seen as an evil...

Its all a ****ing joke..

Do you drink? Do you eat processed food laden with chemicals? Do you eat non organic food filled with pestacides?

Those things are alot worse for you, and have more moral implication then boosting a natural substance in the body.

well said.

anything that has the potential to cause imbalances within the body (especially something that has to be injected) should be dealt with extreme caution...

im with NPR on this one

With NPR how??

All he said was why not go the rela deal i.e HGH.

We have all ready stated why not to multiple times do we have to do it again??

If you post your weeks diet im sure i can find more thigns to do you harm then ghrp6.

You crack me up noobs! Love it! Your perfect job would have been hitlers health adviser. I think Josh thought NPR meant go it the natural way I don't think Josh was encouraging hgh as it's more commonly... You guessed it injectable and he is against that or at least extremely caucious of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

With NPR how??

All he said was why not go the rela deal i.e HGH.

We have all ready stated why not to multiple times do we have to do it again??

If you post your weeks diet im sure i can find more thigns to do you harm then ghrp6.

from my understanding, NPR is natural, and always has been. I took his post as sarcasm and went with it.

everyone has different beliefs and values. this being a public forum thus entitles a person to share his/her own thoughts. my thoughts are; anything that has to be injected into a person is considered outside the boundaries of natural bodybuilding.

But wait sticky doesn't dbol have nasty side effects? :eek:
As noobs said Josh post your diet and he will show you things that are worse then ghrp-6... I personally believe if you take ghrp-6 you still are classified as a natural bodybuilder. If someone takes creatine or glutamine it doesn't make them unnatural.

Back onto the peptides. Who's is going to do it and who has done it? Results that are noticeable?
Posted via Mobile Device

It will take months for a result... Its more of a supplement like a whey shake then OMFG IM GOING TO BE STAUNCH MOTHER ****ER!!!!!

Anti aging and deeper sleep would be the best thing..