• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptides

What are peptides? Syringes, seriously?? Hey if it's apart of your liveliness go for it! but gotta be careful what you put in your body...

Id'e love to hear from people who are actually on it and have been on it and hear their experiences with it...

Anyone willing to be a lab rat to inject peptides for research use? :)

I have just heard mixed stories such as;

One person saying he gained a whole lot of bodyfat as it made him feel extremely hungry always.

The other person saying it was good in helping him maintain his strength and size after coming of steroids (I think it was part of his post cycle therapy) and that it helped him get LEANER...

So yessss...

If it raises your test that would obviously help you burn more fat efficiently though is it worth having the constant hunger and eating outweigh the benefit of raising your test is pretty much my argument in my head.

Fat has to do with food daniel not a peptide..

Ya dickhead i told you this today.

And it doesnt raise test! Do you not listen to anything?!?!?!

You are not "constantly hungry" it doesnt ake you hungry just gives u hunger pains.. 2 big differences and that is dose depedent as well.

Fat has to do with food daniel not a peptide..

Ya dickhead i told you this today.

And it doesnt raise test! Do you not listen to anything?!?!?!

You are not "constantly hungry" it doesnt ake you hungry just gives u hunger pains.. 2 big differences and that is dose depedent as well.

I meant Igf-1 ;) which can assist in fat loss ;)

Am I right?

Am I?

No it increases gh.. Gh does not always mean an increase in igf-1.

I know a few people that this happens to. One has twice lab vlaue range of gh and still low levels of igf-1. It is a very complicated system.

No it increases gh.. Gh does not always mean an increase in igf-1.

I know a few people that this happens to. One has twice lab vlaue range of gh and still low levels of igf-1. It is a very complicated system.

Nothings to complex for me Christain. Cut the shit talk before I squat ya!

I've done a little research as well just because I'm curious but very little solid information seems to be out there. Back to searching.

Well in america it is replacing hgh use by dr's for anti aging...

It has been around since the 80's.

So it helps you look younger?

I was under the impression people ITT meant bad side effects.

There is alot of opinion and hear-say.

ITT?

Sorry dont know what you mean..

I tend to listne to the experts in this field, alot of the A4M practitioners have moved across from HGH along time ago.

Alot of clinical practice and alot of rela world results not opinion or heresay.

So n00bs, this is based on what I've quickly read in this thread, but the idea that I've gotten is that the peptides stimulate the GH release but it's different to an injection of GH itself because while stimulation with peptides occurs and increases the amount released by the body, theres only so much of an effect it can have, before the body becomes unreceptive to it etc. And that as a result there's no shutdown of the glands which control GH release etc.

I'm sure it's waaay more complicated than that but wouldn't mind a basic understanding of how it works.

So n00bs, this is based on what I've quickly read in this thread, but the idea that I've gotten is that the peptides stimulate the GH release but it's different to an injection of GH itself because while stimulation with peptides occurs and increases the amount released by the body, theres only so much of an effect it can have, before the body becomes unreceptive to it etc. And that as a result there's no shutdown of the glands which control GH release etc.

I'm sure it's waaay more complicated than that but wouldn't mind a basic understanding of how it works.

Nail on the head...

Remember it is a peptide not a hormone, and it is a ghrelin antagonist and works on the ghrelin receptor. This is how it triggers a GH pulse. It doesnt actually work directly to increase GH but thats how it does it.

cheers man, so any negative side effects that your aware of? And I'm assuming it's considered an unnatural thing as well, soo wouldn't be allowed in sports etc?

No idea to be honest...

Negatives? Ummm besides the ghrelin response but if you keep dosage sensible say 1mcg per/kg bw you shouldnt have any problems. Anymore is just pissing money down the toilet.

Basically dont eat for half an hour after it but u can have pure protein no fats or carbs. And best to have not eaten for 3 hours.

Otherwise i reccomend.

So the no eating is because the ghrelin us connected to gaining weight?

Reduce eating around peptide consumption and excess fat won't result but increased hgh production will?
Posted via Mobile Device

Basically it speeds gastric emptying. So you get tummy rumbles. Whether you eat or not is up to you. But it is advised not too.

People who say they get too fat with it must haveno will power or common sense or know anything about how it works.

Yeah that makes sense. Where are these studies and articlesyou read noobs?

Like I said earlier, I can only find opinions on forums lol.

And ITT = in this thread.

What sort of gains have these studies found in people using the
peptides? What sort of hgh increase and workload etc
Posted via Mobile Device