• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes he could, even more reason to stay away, you don't want to be any leaner, it's not healthy...LOL

lol u cant judge a person based on his weight.
thats narrow minded. haha

clen tabs/liquid is a great substance for stripping, ive had some headaches at about 60mg. other than that it strips fat nicely for a summer look.
combining it with muscle hardening compounds ( aas ) it is truly safe. if ur a fat boi id go for dnp ( 100 + ) but thats catabolic also.

clen is good i dont think its catabolic, even then id still run it for 2-3 weeks as a shot. liquid is ok u'll find it everywhere
if it where tabs u shud of bought it. wont find it everywhere. always use clen with anavar.
its a wonderful combination...

just because u dont need it now. theres nothing to say in 2 years u wont need it
remember bodybuilding is a life sport...

p.s 71 isnt bad for an ecto... some of the bois are onli at about 70 but look bigger then the 80-90 kg guys.. just because ppl on the net say ur small doesnt mean jack...
keep training n go with ur body and wat u feel is right

lol u cant judge a person based on his weight.
thats narrow minded. haha

clen tabs/liquid is a great substance for stripping, ive had some headaches at about 60mg. other than that it strips fat nicely for a summer look.
combining it with muscle hardening compounds ( aas ) it is truly safe. if ur a fat boi id go for dnp ( 100 + ) but thats catabolic also.

clen is good i dont think its catabolic, even then id still run it for 2-3 weeks as a shot. liquid is ok u'll find it everywhere
if it where tabs u shud of bought it. wont find it everywhere. always use clen with anavar.
its a wonderful combination...

just because u dont need it now. theres nothing to say in 2 years u wont need it
remember bodybuilding is a life sport...

p.s 71 isnt bad for an ecto... some of the bois are onli at about 70 but look bigger then the 80-90 kg guys.. just because ppl on the net say ur small doesnt mean jack...
keep training n go with ur body and wat u feel is right

If you took 60mg of clen ud be close to death lol

Hey Guys,

I bought 10ml of Clenbutoral... Its red in colour and i've been told to take 0.5ml of it every 2nd day. So, taking 0.5ml every 2nd day and having 10mls, means it should last about 40 days or so.

Anyway, i take it first thing in the morning and i'm using it to shed about 3-4 kilos and help rip up before i go on holiday? I'm in Melbourne and it cost me $150 from a friend...

Have any of you guys used it before, had the same stuff i'm talking about and can give any feedback??? I've searched the internet and a lot of it seems to come in tablet form and from Europe... Just seeing if anyone is doing it the same way as me and what results/feedback they can give...

Anyway, keep me posted

Energy4Anarchy
wonder if still alive?

Clens not just for leaning up. Its used both by vets for an expectorant and for a partitioning agent in meat production. Can be used on for both bulking and cutting. It dialates blood vessels, increases strength and motivation for training and opens airways. Irrespective of using clen, if you're calorie intake on clen is > energy expenditure you will put on weight, on clen you'll be performing better in the gym (b2 agonist - adreneline), get better pumps (increased blood flow to muscles while training) and repair faster (increased blood flow to muscles while resting).

Clen is anti-catabolic.

So agents like clenbuterol and albuterol which elevate cAMP are not so much anabolic as they are anticatabolic. We see this phenomenon elsewhere in nature where certain anabolic steroids inhibit the catabolic action of glucocorticoids. Insulin is another example. By itself insulin is believed only to prevent protein breakdown. It is only in the presence of abundant plasma amino acids that insulin exerts an anabolic effect.
http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...w-do-beta-2-agonists-premote-hypertrophy.html

Last edited:
animals have more b2 receptors than humans, so they respond much more, like show dogs for instance, its commonly used to make them look, absolutely perfect.

with us humans, its not so much. but it interacts with our rna and unlocks gene expressions that affect body composition. how much? its very individual.