• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Massive stack need advice

O

OscarHollywood

hi all. For my next bulk, I have a heap of supplements I want to stack, I'll list them, and any advice on how to sort them up would be appreciated.
I have.

1 cycle of x-factor + 3 days
8 weeks of tren (with pct if necessary)
2x gakic
2x luekic
2x creakic
50 capsules of 17-hydroxy mesterone
360tabs of BSN nitrix
1200gms of creatine

I would love to do a nice long run using all this to my advantage, with 1 week time off every 10weeks. Any suggestions on what to run, and when at what dosage would be awesome.

I'll be supplementing with mens multi V, animalpak, fish oil, glucosamine, and Whey of course. And please no comments on how much supps I have. I've been saving them up over a period of time, and I got them all on sale at good prices. Training for 3years, best lifts ever at my peak (about 12weeks ago @ 20%bf before I started cutting)

In lbs

bench 265x6
squats 330x5
deadlift 418x6

Tren is pretty serious isn't it? I think I remember reading something about it giving you bad coughs and a fair few other sides too. Haven't really looked into it though.

I don;t think he meant Tren as in AAS, I think he meant PH Tren Ethyl or Cyclo Tren.

Holy thread revival batman!

Last edited:
All that shit will **** you up. Just eat right.

If only that were true !!! then i would have dead a long time ago or maybe i am a vampire lol

They should make a drug that counteracts the negative effects of execive processed food consumption. Who ever does that will make a fortune. I think McDonalds should sink some money into research. Then they could make money on the stuff they sell and also on the drugs to counter the negative side effects of the stuff they sell.

I should really be in charge of the world...