• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Claiming the 10% ausbb discount?

GoPies

Hi,

I am about to buy a number of items and just wanted to check in to see what the procedure is?

Just thought I would follow this up...

I just placed my order through the site (put in the comments that I was a memeber here) and then followed it up with an email.

Thanks for the discount :)

Hi Guys,

Sorry to some who have sent PM's lately.
Been really busy and slack in replying to messages.
I've not checked my PM's in a while.

To receive the 10% discount on all products, simply let us know you're a ausbb.com member when ordering.
There is no discount code required.
Please note - No further discount is available for package deal prices (as a discount has already been calculated for packages).

I can also be contacted via email (best method) for questions on equipment, pricing, delivery fees, etc. - adrian@gymdirect.com.au
You will get a faster response this way.
Or call on 1300 488 866.
If I am busy or unavailable, you can also deal with Lily, she know's everything and can process all enquiries, orders, etc.

Thanks
Adrian
www.gymdirect.com.au

Placed order.
Put in code
Noted I'm a member in comments box
Choose to pay with Pay Pal
Confirm order
Takes me to pay pal browser

No discount applied....
[MENTION=626]The Hulk[/MENTION];

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for your order.
There is currently no discount code for an automatic discount, as the discount only applies to individual items.
Should be fixed when we launch our new website in about 6 weeks.
For now we will process the 10% discount as a partial refund via Paypal.

Thanks

Next dilemma....

Go to pay for order in Pay pal, the price hikes up $3.50....?
$20 for red bands
$7 delivery
$3.50 for ________________?
Plus your code verification in the contact us section is Case Sensitive, the code was C639. I couldn't tell if the C was capital or not and obviously entered the wrong option. So after I typed my whole query with the order and entered the wrong verification code, it wiped everything I had written....

I just want some Red Powerbands....yours are cheaper than Cyberfit but your order system is a pain in the arse.
[MENTION=626]The Hulk[/MENTION];