• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

t3 and clen

miss_sarahx

hey all

i am a 24yr old girl who is looking to cut and train hard. my house mate got me onto t3 .. only been on it few days but not really sure the effect its had on me or having?

i have been on and off duromine for years and had reductil too. yes i am one of those crazy girls who takes supps to help

yes i diet like hell and yes i train.

what do you guys think of t3? and clen?

hey, pleasee do not touch those thyroid hormones, unless prescribed.

Also clen can be dangerous esp if you don;t know the correct dosing.
It is measured in mcg so it can be tricky.

Please tell your house mate to not recommend these.

EDIT: these are not supplements, these are drugs.

Shrek beat me to it.

You are asking for trouble self regulating hormones unless you know what you are doing and een then you need to be monitered.

You can run into alot of problems with thyroid dont even think about touching it. Simply make sure iodine intake is sufficient.

hey all

i am a 24yr old girl who is looking to cut and train hard. my house mate got me onto t3 .. only been on it few days but not really sure the effect its had on me or having?

i have been on and off duromine for years and had reductil too. yes i am one of those crazy girls who takes supps to help

yes i diet like hell and yes i train.

what do you guys think of t3? and clen?

Eat clean + HIIT

yeaah i know you need to be careful
im not going fully crazy on it .. just giving it a go on one cycle and seeing how i feel.

im not really too fussed on trying different things, i just want to get some results im sick of being in the same spot and constantly dieting and stressing about it. i just want it done and want results then il chill

Pretty hard to chill when you realise that you may need thyroid hormones for the rest of your life,. T3 can down regulate your thyroid gland and it may not function properly ever again.

Go read about Frank Zane and t3. He used it a lot back when he was a pro and now these days he has to take it every day because his body shut down production.

Very bad idea, t3 is dangerous.

t3/t4 needs to be cycled properly as it is meant for people who have defficencies with there thyroid. I dont reccomend taking it but you shold does up slowly in a pyramid style ie half a pill for 4 days then 1 pill then up to 1.5 etc then cycle off it so your thyroid can gradually adapt back to nomral levels.... That said I dont reccomend it at all but have mates who have done clen and t3/t4 leveroxine cycles.

Clen on the other hand you can only take for up to 3 weeks max before your body adapts to it and it has no efftect. when taking clen you are best to take a body temperature readin for 2-3 days prior to goign on it then once you are on it you will notice a rise in body core temperature of .5 to 1 degree. gradually dose up each day to a maximum of 120mg a day.. whne you notice your body temp stabilizing then it is time to get off it. usually after 2 weeks.
There is a drug which blocks the immunity of clen called ketofin.. if you take 1,2 mg a night of ketofin then you can stay on clen for up to 8 weeks.

I dont reccomend you take any of this stuff as i know lots of mates who have taken it and they have some side effects.... But if you are going to take them its best you know what your doing...

HIIT training . sprints and KB complexes with a bit of dicepline is the only thing you need for weight loss but.

Clen is BAD! T3 is much safer but you shouldn't take either. If you are going to take them you need to be on gear. Clen hardens the walls of your heart.. Enough said.
Posted via Mobile Device

okay everyone, thanks for your thoughts and advice etc.

i am now off the t3 and back to training and eating as clean as i possibly can. im struggling as you all can tell.. so i do thank you for your brutal honesty, sometimes its what you need to get you back on track!

i was offered some t3 i think it was called thyroxine not sure if its the same.. anyway the guy wanted 250 for a little bottle and after doing a bit of research I decided I didnt want to mess with my thyroid, and the guy was a rip off wanting 250