• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Should I be worried about a Test score of 17

I forgot to mention I had fasting morning Cortisol done. Average range is between 300-600mg, mine was slightly elevated at 657mg.

I also had Estrogen done, but off the top of my head I can't remember what it was. Haven't had a full Thyroid done, but I did have a couple tested last year, I think it was and it was all within the "normal" range. Sorry I can't remember what I had tested, I'll have a look at the results when I get home.

I had a "Cumulative Thyroid Function Test" done last August, but it's weird it has FT4 and FT3 listed but no results for them. TSH was 1.21mU/L if that's useful.

I've got the appointment now booked for Monday afternoon, I think I'll make up a list of what I should be tested for, but I'm pretty clueless when it come's to things like this. Anyone want to chip in? Keeping in mind I've got T and Free T coming again, had Estrogen/Cortisol done. Sticky suggests LH and FSH. DHEA/S be useful at all?

Lh and fsh are the hormones that tell your testies to produce testosterone (I think). If your Lh and fsh are high, you could have something wrong with your nuts like me.
I can't help to much more, noobs is pro.
Your tsh is almost exactly the same as mine, but no help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Results and discussion done. Fasting Cortisol is down to 400ml. Fasting Insulin is within normal. Test was up to 14. Still very low, but better than 8. Problem with that is because it's within "normal" now, I don't stand much of a chance of getting a helping hand with it to get it where it should be.

Other tests weren't recommended. Sorry I can't provide much info, I was in a rush and forgot to get the print off.

I might still try and see the Endo and get something done about the T levels. I'm not very satisfied with where they are.

Results and discussion done. Fasting Cortisol is down to 400ml. Fasting Insulin is within normal. Test was up to 14. Still very low, but better than 8. Problem with that is because it's within "normal" now, I don't stand much of a chance of getting a helping hand with it to get it where it should be.

Other tests weren't recommended. Sorry I can't provide much info, I was in a rush and forgot to get the print off.

I might still try and see the Endo and get something done about the T levels. I'm not very satisfied with where they are.

End wont do anything..

The test levels are useless unless you know why they are that way.

We need shbg
e2
LH/fsh as a bare minimum

No worries. I'll try and get those as well. I've got a pretty good idea of what to ask for now.

Apparently because I'm feeling better than near death, I'm ok and we leave it at that. I'll get another set done and go from there.

Thanks fella's you've been a good help.