• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think he is working for the company with all the rep he is doing..

455g for $60. Lol

Working for the company? hahahah NO! Sorry it's just got me real facinated and I tend to share it a bit to much I'm guessing? haha

Shrek, I have ordered some and will post how it goes once I have used it :)

Cheers
Posted via Mobile Device

Used it and still do as I've got a bunch left over. Won't do it again as I reckon it's a huge waste of money. As you'll find in anyway review, it's hands down some of the most awful tasting stuff you'll drink. I seriously doubt any of it's "Super Absorbtion Rate" matters worth a damn. Just get your protein in and use a WPI or WPC around your training and you'll be sweet. Much cheaper too.

Just my perspective. A lot of people swear by the stuff.

Used it and still do as I've got a bunch left over. Won't do it again as I reckon it's a huge waste of money. As you'll find in anyway review, it's hands down some of the most awful tasting stuff you'll drink. I seriously doubt any of it's "Super Absorbtion Rate" matters worth a damn. Just get your protein in and use a WPI or WPC around your training and you'll be sweet. Much cheaper too.

Just my perspective. A lot of people swear by the stuff.

Yeah I'm giving it a try this weekend, I'm thinking I'll add a little bit into my intra-workout blend. As for flavour I don't really care what it tastes like just so long as it's effective!! :eek:

These guys also have one. I've tried it and its flavour is heaps better than other PeptoPro supplements I've tried.

edited....

$59.95 for a 600g tub

Last edited by a moderator: