• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

hate you fat love you skinny

O

OutOfControl

So what do you do? If people hate you fat? Do you tell them to **** off when you are slim?

My initial reaction is yes. However when you say they hated you when you were fat, are you sure? Is it possible you misinterpreted something?

Generally though, if someone treated me poorly just because of my appearance, and then I turned things around and started to look great, I would brush them.

I don't think I understand what your saying...I'm not a fan of fat people but people saying they hate you is a bit extreme.

You should get a t-shirt with this printed on it Gareer. You'll be Mr Popular for sure!

Lol DKD, My friends are already very aware of my feelings towards fat people so they make a bit of a joke about pointing them out to me to get a reaction. I might add I'm not talking slightly overweight people. I'm talking the morbidly obese ones I see buying a dozen krispy kremes before going home...I just think..really?

Lol DKD, My friends are already very aware of my feelings towards fat people so they make a bit of a joke about pointing them out to me to get a reaction. I might add I'm not talking slightly overweight people. I'm talking the morbidly obese ones I see buying a dozen krispy kremes before going home...I just think..really?

My favourite (working at Hoyts) were the ones who would order half the candy bar and then a diet coke.

Because 'I'm watching my weight'.

That's it exactly moons, they just bug me with stuff like that. They can atleast make an effort!

So what do you do? If people hate you fat? Do you tell them to **** off when you are slim?

Holding a grudge, being resentful and hating someone, to me has always meant hurting one’s self. So rise above the immaturity of someone who knows not any better than to express hatred towards you and give them a smile because, well…you do know better.

Fadi.

Holding a grudge, being resentful and hating someone, to me has always meant hurting one’s self. So rise above the immaturity of someone who knows not any better than to express hatred towards you and give them a smile because, well…you do know better.

Fadi.

words of a wise man

Lots, but I believe it tastes better than full strength coke, but I rarely drink either anyway.

Lots, but I believe it tastes better than full strength coke, but I rarely drink either anyway.

Agreed.

I love the taste of Pepsi Max but hate the taste of normal Pepsi.

I was drinking P Max both when i was fat and not so fat.

YEAH P MAX BABY!!!

I downed a 1.25L at lunch the other day, delicious. People looked at me funny, they just don't understand.