• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

hate you fat love you skinny

YEAH P MAX BABY!!!

I downed a 1.25L at lunch the other day, delicious. People looked at me funny, they just don't understand.

HAHA im the same! I freaken love the stuff.

img0109xt.jpg

Yes that is a current pic taken just then.

2x12 pack of 1.25l
1x24 pack cans

Going to take the cans to work as i currently buy one daily at $1 each. Will work out heaps cheaper taking my own.

P MAX for the mutha fkn win y0!

Holding a grudge, being resentful and hating someone, to me has always meant hurting one’s self. So rise above the immaturity of someone who knows not any better than to express hatred towards you and give them a smile because, well…you do know better.

Fadi.

How do I cultivate such an attitude towards everyone?

Time to reveal your secret weapons Fadi my friend!

Devante.

In a large 22" pot with some quailty potting mix. Soak the soil to remove any air bubbles and place the pot in direct sunlight. Plant your atittude in late winter for harvesting in late summer.

Shit Jim how are your teeth handling this? You may want to drink through a straw and chew gum a lot.

Dam thats alot of Pepsi Max, how does that affect your diet do you reckon? I just drink water and milk no juice or anything else. And on occasion if I'm really low on energy a powerade with my EAA's while I'm training for some sugar.

I even get a little guilty about that!

I down it rarely, but it is the drink I like the most. Actually lately whilst being extremely busy I have been having hankerings for fanta.

Shit Jim how are your teeth handling this? You may want to drink through a straw and chew gum a lot.

Dunno how they are handling it... I limit myself to 2 glasses per day (one at lunch and one at dinner). Other than P Max i drink water and about 4L per day on average. Dont drink anything else like juice. I have milk on rare occasions when we run out of eggs and i have cereal but other than that, never.

Dam thats alot of Pepsi Max, how does that affect your diet do you reckon? I just drink water and milk no juice or anything else. And on occasion if I'm really low on energy a powerade with my EAA's while I'm training for some sugar.

I even get a little guilty about that!

Dunno how much it effect my diet in terms of weight loss but i can say i doubt very much i would still be on my diet if not for P Max... Dont think i could have only drank water for 11 months while dieting as hard as i was.