• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone used this companies products (biotest)

drain

Just lurking some sites and etc came across the company

Just wondering if anyone has used it

biotestaustralia.com

Last edited:
Aussie site for Biotest. It is better to go to tmuscle.com and purchase from there it comes out WAY cheaper if you have a few things to get. There flameout fish oil is good quality but you can get the same for cheaper elsewhere. They have great protein powders, quality and flavours. Most of the other stuff is the usual supplement company stuff.

yeh just reading through it seems like they talk up alot of stuff.

They have something they say is better than anava.
Something that gives good muscle gain and cuts fat.

seems pretty talked up

Dave, are customs cool with it coming over.

From the australian site it takes about two days to get your stuff, which is pretty good. Everyone talks up there stuff.

I only buy the stuff becuase is gets talked up by all the professionals I read, they are sponored by biotest but I trust them.
Posted via Mobile Device

You just ignore the supplement claims for any company.

Haz customs are fine with it as long as you choose the right product. I believe hot rox had some ingredient in it that is banned here, Yohimbe I believe, so you have to watch out with what you order. I purchased some protein from them and some other stuff that is legally allowed here and I had no issues and saved lots of dollars.

Also some of the professionals you stated are either paid by the company to say it or when they write for Biotest they get edited to hell with added supplements needed to do what they suggest. Personally I would trust someone like John Berardi (from his own site) only because I have seen his list of suggested supplements and he tends to ignore the crap and add in anything he thinks is good regardless of the company. Thibs is Biotests main man so do not go by his recommendations at all otherwise you will be going all anaconda protocol on us.