• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

moons

Is this as large an issue as I think it is?

I'm not currently in a relationship, but having been in one (long term) with someone whose libido was effectively 1/10 I think it had a pretty big effect.

There were a lot of other issues with that particular relationship though, so I have no experience of a great relationship with not necessarily no or little sex, but not as much as one person wants in an ideal sense.

Is it simply something you can work on (find out what gets your other half revved up)?

Is it about getting to know your hand a lot better whenever you are the only one interested?

There are, I'm sure, many people more experienced with the womenfolk than I. I don't know how I'd react to a fantastic girl who 'couldn't keep up' - beyond talking to them I wouldn't know how to handle it.

moons,

It is a real issue. Good friends of ours are now separated due to the huge difference in sexual appetite. The woman wanted sex all day every day and the guy just didn't want it that much. I know you're used to thinking about it the other way around, but these guys are a case in point that its not always the bloke wanting more.

Shame as they're really nice people but I think its unreconcilable.

Cheers,
Mike

You should tell the girl to give you sex, I'm sure you are doing stuff for that girl that you don't like so the least she can do is give you something you like.

My bf wants it all the time and I guess if you really like the person you are willing to do something to make them happy. Anyway if your not interested you usually like it when you start anyway

meh in this position at the moment , gf full of excuses , too tired , things to do , headache etc etc , really does get you thinking that something else must be wrong in the relationship

^^

Sometimes it can be just that though..

Some times we just dont feel like it. Men included.

I have had way too much experience with this then anyone else my age.
I was with this girls for 4 years and we were engaged.
the first 2 years where unbelievable she was everything i ever wanted she was my fantasy and i treated her like a princess.

She went through as very traumatic experience that i supported her for the last 2 years of our relationship.
But during the last 2 years she became very distant and abusive emotionally and mentally. It gets to a point where your laying awake in your bed thinking do i want this for the rest of mylife, if i went through a similar traumatic experience would i act like this? have i done everything i can do to support my partner? have i tried every avenue of communicating with her?

When you start answering yes to all these you sometimes need to make a tough decission.

My friends talk about this, girls of course. When we generally don't want it either because of the following. Well in the case of my friends

- no sexual chemistry there anymore
- not attracted to them sexually anymore
- boring, seen as a chore
- hurts

Most the time my friends are like when we have sex I'm just thinking hurry up and blow

You should tell the girl to give you sex, I'm sure you are doing stuff for that girl that you don't like so the least she can do is give you something you like.
Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind... ;) She as good as suggested it. Mentioned how she asked her husband if he'd allow an open relationship which he wouldn't, so they're seperated now. The fact that she considers open relationships OK and mentioned this to me is pretty simple to translate.

But my wife and I are still really close and it would be a betrayal, so I can't. Even though my missus is also not into sex as much as she used to be. She complains I don't do enough romantic stuff any more and we both work and have a 5-year old so are pretty flat out. She has always complained I am too big, but that never caused a problem in the early years. The more you do it, the less of an issue that becomes... ;)

And that is not some vain boast, guys who are well endowed will know what I'm talking about. It actually limits the amount of sex you get as your partner doesn't enjoy it as much as they would if you were the "right" size, like "normal" men.

Cheers,
Mike

I hear you mate, but it also does depend on the size of your partner.

Example my x was 6ft size 8 she could do alot more in the sack then this other girl i saw who was size 6, 5'6.

Same problem in the end, girls always say they like it big, they really dont

Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind... ;) She as good as suggested it. Mentioned how she asked her husband if he'd allow an open relationship which he wouldn't, so they're seperated now. The fact that she considers open relationships OK and mentioned this to me is pretty simple to translate.

But my wife and I are still really close and it would be a betrayal, so I can't. Even though my missus is also not into sex as much as she used to be. She complains I don't do enough romantic stuff any more and we both work and have a 5-year old so are pretty flat out. She has always complained I am too big, but that never caused a problem in the early years. The more you do it, the less of an issue that becomes... ;)

And that is not some vain boast, guys who are well endowed will know what I'm talking about. It actually limits the amount of sex you get as your partner doesn't enjoy it as much as they would if you were the "right" size, like "normal" men.

Cheers,
Mike

Whore...........

My friends talk about this, girls of course. When we generally don't want it either because of the following. Well in the case of my friends

- no sexual chemistry there anymore
- not attracted to them sexually anymore
- boring, seen as a chore
- hurts

Most the time my friends are like when we have sex I'm just thinking hurry up and blow

What a poor miserable life they lead...

Im sorry but if you dont enjoy sex there is something seirously wrong with you and you need to get it sorted out.

Whore...........

Very strong word to use. How is someone a whore for remaining faithful to their husband, openly discussing needs of theirs that were not being met, and going separate ways when they could not be reconciled?

Are people in open relationships whores because they have a different perspective to you?

Very strong word to use. How is someone a whore for remaining faithful to their husband, openly discussing needs of theirs that were not being met, and going separate ways when they could not be reconciled?

Are people in open relationships whores because they have a different perspective to you?

"Hello husbands i would like your approval to have sex with multiple men at once."

A whore can descirbe a sexually promiscuous woman. Inviting multiple men to your bed becuase you arnt satisfied with your husband... If that doesnt classify as whore i dont know what is.

Take the stigma off the word.

If you got 10 on an iq test i would call you a ****ing idiot. Because you are indeed an idiot. Same applies here.

It has nothing to do with an opinion just the definition.

If your married and have casual sex (and im sure you have an iq of higher then 10) you can work this one out for yourself.

Its your business but it doesnt change what is.

I know you're used to thinking about it the other way around, but these guys are a case in point that its not always the bloke wanting more.

Coolidge effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term comes from an old joke, according to which U.S. President Calvin Coolidge and his wife allegedly visited a poultry farm. During the tour, Mrs. Coolidge inquired of the farmer how his farm managed to produce so many fertile eggs with such a small number of roosters. The farmer proudly explained that his roosters performed their duty dozens of times each day.

"Tell that to Mr. Coolidge," pointedly replied the First Lady.

The President, overhearing the remark, asked the farmer, "Does each rooster service the same hen each time?"

"No," replied the farmer, "there are many hens for each rooster."

"Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge," replied the President.