• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is she not sexually promiscuous for leaving her man to get more dick?

Please tell me if i am wrong...

Until then take the emotion out of the word and simply realise it for what it is a 5 letter word used to describe that. a sexually promiscuous women.

Is she not sexually promiscuous for leaving her man to get more dick?

Please tell me if i am wrong...

Until then take the emotion out of the word and simply realise it for what it is a 5 letter word used to describe that. a sexually promiscuous women.

No because you are wording it wrong. Someone who is not happy in her relationship so wants to find someone that can make her happy. What is wrong with that?

Edited to add if my bf was not happy I would prefer him to break up with me then to cheat on me

She isnt hapy because she wants to have sex with other people...

Thats different to a personality clash.

She isnt hapy because she wants to have sex with other people...

Thats different to a personality clash.

I give up arguing with you, what skank... she should go out with a player, perfect couple, no dramas, both cheaters, happy times

All i know from what i read was.

Girl and guy get married.

Girl whats sex with other men.

Divorce.

I dont know how you can defend her.

If this was a guy and he did this to his wife all the women would go to town on what a selfish slut womenising pig he is.

Yet roles reversed and she is just trying to 'find herself' or some crap.

I dont buy it.

If she isnt a whore she sure is an idiot.

You don't know this, all you know is that they were incompatible sexually. You are the one who turned the woman into the 'bad guy' by saying she wanted to sleep with other men.

If I was unhappy in a marriage I would leave, if it was because of sex so be it. The women can think I'm a pig, I'm not living to keep them happy.

(I think staying together for the sake of children is retarded, also, but that is another topic.)

I didn't say anything, I don't know the couple involved.

Discussing the option of an open relationship is also different to 'wanting to **** other men'.

If you can't make that distinction then there isn't much else to say on my part.

Sorry it was MikeW

Mentioned how she asked her husband if he'd allow an open relationship which he wouldn't, so they're seperated now. The fact that she considers open relationships OK and mentioned this to me is pretty simple to translate.

Are you seriously thick? Obviosuly she wanted to **** other men other wise she wouldnt ask her husband if she could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

FacePalm.jpg

Saying that doesnt make what you said any less retarded, you described the same things...

Thats like me saying if u cant jump up and down 10 times within 1 second your an idiot....

It is not even an argument or point.

Obviously not...

Because when you do you should become selfless...

At least thats what makes a good parent.

Have you got kids?

I do not.

I don't see why continuing an unhappy/unhealthy relationship is better than going your separate ways and demonstrating happy/healthy ones. Kids are not stupid, they pick up on things.

If kids are the only reason for a relationship being maintained then I would say it's better to end it. Why raise them in an environment with negativity and resentment?

Third party edutication:

Dictionary.com definiation of whore:

whore

   https://secure.reference.com/sso/login_pop.html?source=favorites/hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Show Spelled [hawr, hohr or, often, hoo
thinsp.png
r] Show IPA noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

–verb (used without object) 2. to act as a whore.

3. to consort with whores.

–verb (used with object) 4. Obsolete . to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.

I think the key sentence here is "a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse". The woman in question had not actually had sexual intercourse with any other man besides her husband, therefore she cannot be called a whore.

However, n00bs has a good point in regards to marriage. "For better or for worse", sounds to me like she hasnt accepted the latter. Therefore shes a liar.

n00bs,

You are so far off the mark its not funny. OK, you want the facts, here's the facts...

They've been married for about 10 years and she has never cheated on him once nor wanted to. She is completely in love with this guy and he with her. They share the same dreams and have two kids together who they both adore.

Problem is that when they were dating they used to have sex all the time. She's got a huge sexual appetite, he doesn't. A few years into the marriage and he's gone off sex. Not completely, just not nearly as often as she'd like it. She's talked to him about and tried to do things to get him interested. They've even done counselling about it. For 10 years odd she's been working with him to try and resolve this sexual imbalance. In that time she has never once cheated on him.

After 10 years and with the marriage headed for divorce she threw out the lifeline of considering an open marriage so she could stay with him. Was always a long shot and unsurprisingly something they agreed wouldn't work for them.

She's now moving back to Melbourne and he looks like staying in Brisbane. Shame, they are a beautiful couple with gorgeous kids. But it does go to show what can happen when people are sexually imbalanced. She suffered it for 10 years before deciding to separate. Even now she is debating whether she's done the right thing and is considering getting back together with him because they are just so good together in all other ways.

Don't judge buddy, you're far too quick to pull the trigger.

Cheers,
Mike

Marriage is more then just sex. They have kids... They love each other...

Yet they got divorced over sex?

Maybe old mate should get his testosterone levels checked.

Either way to break up a long marriage with someone you apparently love and have kids with over sex.

Its idiotic...

Maybe its just a wog thing.

Last edited:
n00bs,

I tend to agree with you mate. In fact my wife and I have said that. But when you meet her and talk to her and see just how much mental anguish it is causing you get a feel for just how much she is suffering. We're not in their shoes so we don't judge. But she'll struggle to meet someone as good as him again. He's an amazing Dad and also a very good provider for the family and she is very high maintenance so that's a good match. ;) He's the Financial Controller for an ASX100 company on about $400,000 per annum. He works crazy hours which is part of the problem but he's been cutting back to spend time with the family. In fact, he just turned down a head hunt into a more senior FC role on more dollars so that he could focus on the family.

She's awesome too, major extravert, full of life, always smiling and effervesant. She's a very girly girl and loves her shoes, handbags, nice clothes etc. They throw huge parties and dote on their kids. Both of them are really close friends of ours.

Really is a shame. My wife and I agreed that this would never happen to us, but again we don't want to judge.

Cheers,
Mike