• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Whore lol thats a bit harsh, at least she had the respect to say something instead of going behind his back and having a toy boy to please her. A lot of guys and girls just simply cheat, that is more a whore.

Some people can survive having an open relationship, I know a couple who have a sexually partner and a emotional partner they seem happy with it. I don't see a problem if they are both happy whats the big deal, they are living their life how they please, are happy so who are we to judge. If people stop judging others this world would be a better place.

My othe friend had a child after giving birth she just not interested in sex now, competely turned off by it because (sorry for this detail) when she had the child her * ripped and the pain she had, the discomfort afterwards, she like I can not imagine something going back in their after that experience. So now her man pissed off.

She'll heal and all will be forgotten, trust me. If this wasn't the case we'd all end up only having 1 child lol. It's written into our genes to forget this shit.

If u want to root around dotn get married, or get married to someone who knows who your truly are..

Breaking up a marriage because your not satisfied by 1 man.

I still stand by my whore argument.

If u want to root around dotn get married, or get married to someone who knows who your truly are..

Breaking up a marriage because your not satisfied by 1 man.

I still stand by my whore argument.

Well maybe the guy should learn how to please then this problem wouldn't have occur in the first... but then again most guys don't know what their doing, so no surprise she not happy

Well maybe the guy should learn how to please then this problem wouldn't have occur in the first... but then again most guys don't know what their doing, so no surprise she not happy

Well shes wants multiple dicks, unless he grows another one i dont see that resolving anything.

Your post just reaks of " i am a women and i hate men" ...

Maybe she is a dud root as well did you ever think of that? But he probably loved her and didnt care...

Dont throw stones you might be a shit root yourself.

I was getting the feeling she just wanted one other sexual partner not 10 sexual partners, my misunderstanding...

You can tell if your a bad root simply by how quickly the guy gets off. I know for instance if I'm not into it and I don't do anything goes forever, but if you take charge doesn't go that long. Plus my bf tells me, but thank-you for your concern lol

We aren't all built the same way - if someone is open to having more than one partner they don't need to be degraded for it.

She didn't cheat, she did the opposite and openly discussed it - who are you to compare her to a prostitute? I wouldn't be able to handle an open relationship myself, too many bones have a green tinge, but other people are free to live their own lives.

Yes but your forgetting the husband... Everything was probably fine except for her selfishness...

If your married and want to **** other people besides your husband then i would consider that sexualy promiscuous. And whore is another word to define a sexually promiscuous women.

If you dont like the meaning of words and people using those words for their meaning write to the dictionary or something.
Obviously we arnt all built the same, but maybe she should of been a grown up and figured out whta made her happy before she got M A R R I E D.

Now the poor bloke has been married lost his wife because she wants to tart it up.

I'm sure the guy will find another women, I'm sure he has good memories of the relationship and share fun times.. Now they have grown apart due to different things they want in life. There is nothing wrong with that, I guess life happens, how we react to life changes will determine if we have a good life or a crap one

Yes but marriage shouldnt be for the lolz, Or oh yeah lets get married...

It should be something sacred.. and one would think that gettign divorced so you can **** other people shows your true character.

Have you been cheated on?

You are so negative, you sound like one of those guys that have been burnt

No, Im just sick of the decay of society...

Love & marriage used to mean something apparently...

Marry someone want more dick, get divorced.... Problem solved.

No, Im just sick of the decay of society...

Love & marriage used to mean something apparently...

Marry someone want more dick, get divorced.... Problem solved.

That is the least of societies problem at least that does not effect too many people :rolleyes:

Worse things can happen

And they do..

I just feel sorry for the guy. Who married a girl he loved and she put him through a wedding and all that crap, only to want to leave so she can get more dick!

You talk about this like she should be unsatisfied for the rest of her life.

Relationships involve two people - if one is happy and the other isn't, the relationship is not working.

Maybe they rushed into things. Maybe they simply grew apart. Regardless I don't think doing the adult thing and discussing the problem is worth being called a whore over.

I mean this whole thread revolves around the importance of sexual fulfillment and yet an example of someone seeking that (responsibly and without cheating) is a whore? I just don't understand it.

It is pretty fkd up, but I'm not surprised I think the world is pretty messed up these days.

What would you do, say you got married and after 8 years of mariage something just happened inside your head, you just didn't find your wife that attractive and your sex life was just boring. How would you fix it? If you tried to fix it but nothing changed, would you still stay with her?

It is pretty fkd up, but I'm not surprised I think the world is pretty messed up these days.

What would you do, say you got married and after 8 years of mariage something just happened inside your head, you just didn't find your wife that attractive and your sex life was just boring. How would you fix it? If you tried to fix it but nothing changed, would you still stay with her?

Depends if we had kids...

At a certain stage in your life you have to stop living for only your self and wake the **** up...

Life is bigger then sex....

But it depends we dont know the whole story.

All i know from what i read was.

Girl and guy get married.

Girl whats sex with other men.

Divorce.

I dont know how you can defend her.

If this was a guy and he did this to his wife all the women would go to town on what a selfish slut womenising pig he is.

Yet roles reversed and she is just trying to 'find herself' or some crap.

I dont buy it.

If she isnt a whore she sure is an idiot.