• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Moro tuna

180sx kid

Hey Guys,

Im a big tuna eater 20+ tins a week. I had been eating the sole mare tuna in olive oil for ages and thuoght this was the best tuna ever.... I have been buying it direct from the QLD distributor for the last few motnhs and after speaking to the QLD manager he informed me they were the distributor for MORO olive oils....
I purchased 3 boxes of MORO tuna in extra virgin olive oil this with my 14 cartons of sole mare this time and ill give you guys the heads up now that this is the GREATEST tuna you will ever taste in your life.

If you can get hold of it buy it... I could eat it by the kg and drink the oil its in .....
Anyway just thought id share this with the tuna lovers out there. And alsodont be afraid to look on the tins and see who the distributor is give them a call and buy from them directly..... I bought $1000 worth of tuna this week but it works out to over 60 cents a can off what i would normally pay in the shops so well worth it.

Last edited:
Interesting, never heard of Sol Mare, might have to check it out.

I eat a fair bit of the 95 gm little tins, from Aldi (Portview is the brand). After eating a few shocking flavours I realised that the tomato-based ones are pretty decent tasting...tomato & onion, tomato & capers, sun-dried tomato & basil.

Tuna is a staple of my diet, I'll have to look into this. I'm starting to get sick of all the tuna in springwater. There's only so much one can handle!

lol Im so sick of damn tuna, I ate it constantly for 5 years every day to stay in shape. I can't stomach it anymore so i switched to other meat sources.

I thought gorillas only ate banana's lol

When those boofhead zookeepers keep throwing the same food at us day after day, year after year, it gets monotonous to say the least.

I had a chat with the penguins and we came to an arrangement with the salmon. They were reluctant at first, but I leaned on them.

when those boofhead zookeepers keep throwing the same food at us day after day, year after year, it gets monotonous to say the least.

I had a chat with the penguins and we came to an arrangement with the salmon. They were reluctant at first, but i leaned on them.

lol I see you're point

Any chance you could post prices and contact details 180? I get through a shit load of tuna too, would much rather buy bulk from distributor.
Posted via Mobile Device