• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max's trip to the Worlds

13 pounds nice size, I was 10 or 11, I feel sorry for your mum. You were a big kid, I was 5'8 at 10 and about 120-130 pounds, 4 more inches than you at about the same weight. What a little unit.

growing up i was always chubby and short but when i got to about sixth grade i grew taller but i was still chubby then when i got to highschool i worked out alot for football and got bigger and taller.

At ten i was about 5'4" 120 pounds
i was about thirteen pounds when i was born so ive been big all my life
My parents are actually smaller then me my dad is 5'10" 200lbs. and my mom is 5'7" 140 lbs. and im 6'1" 320 lbs. so im nothing like them.
But to be honestweight lifting made me the personi am today i have learned so much about life through it

It hasnt helped you with math lol

You weighed in at 159.9kg, thats not 320lb, thats 352lb

Any prize money for coming first? Just wondering. Also what did you mean when you said many pages ago PTC that Max may not get the chance to compete in a world championship again?

Also what did Max have to do to get invited to the worlds. 1st at the Australian nationals?

Because our Nationals were held AFTER the entrance date for the Worlds, Amy Jackson took into account he broke all the existing records at 17 and 75kg at his first comp, and won his weight class at the Vic State titles.

No prizemoney.

Its only starting to become available via Pro comps with no alliance to an established Fed, its why I've started ProRaw, at least $1000 per weight division.