• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Max's trip to the Worlds

I'm going to do my best to update this thread from the States.

I will be taking a lot of pics.

This trip wouldnt have been possible without the help of the whole lifting community, from Retailers to clients and forum members.

Someday I hope I can help another lifter get to a WC. Too many miss out because of funding, its usually a once in a lifetime oppurtunity that wont be forgotten easily.

Thank you.

I wonder how much its changed, circa 1983 I reckon

2236652wh4.jpg

Look forward to seeing photos and hearing about the trip Markos.

What a fantastic opportunity for both Father and Son alike.

prolly too late now but a good tip i got from a flight attendant for getting 4 or even more seats to yourself on those long haul trips is to ask for a seat as far back in the plane as possible, and NOT a window seat.
Then instead of boarding the plane when your area is called out, wait untill everyone has borded, board as late as possible.
Then go to your allocated seat and if the seats around it are taken, look towards the back, chances are ther're will be a few rows of empty seats as they like to keep them open for various reasons (more weight at the front of the plane ect) then just sit down them and pretend they are your allocated seats. The flight attendants shouldnt care.

that way you can sleep horizontally

good luck guys , all the best on the trip and the comp hope it all goes to plan
we'll all be thinking you guys , bring home the medals

I wonder how much its changed, circa 1983 I reckon

2236652wh4.jpg
Good Luck and all the best.

This is my fav pic. It reminds me of the Sgt Peppers album from The Beatles where you try to guess who the famous person is.

Cheers

i already miss the boys,my trainer and my training partner are gone,i should have gone with them,nothing but shit back here.

Okay, were in LA, can someone ring Nina and let her know were fine, it would be easier to get a bomb through customs than ring home from here, unbelievable.

We had dinner at the Firehouse, found a seedy motel in Venice, went to Golds, got lots of shirts, then Max had a pic with Will Harris. Were back in the morning, Will said Dexter and a few of the boys are training. He is super friendly and spoke to Max for a while. Kind of biggish lol.

Ring Nina please.

This is Nina glad you both arrived safely was talking to Max on facebook sounds like you are already having a lot of fun miss you and its only day 2 well I hope you have a safe road trip Markos please drive safely hope to talk to you soon. :) xo