• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Rugby player ever

Johnny Wilkinson is the better goal kicker.

Yea, i prefer union than league lol.

And the its usually the south african refs that make the game slow, i find the aussie and nz refs fine.

Anyway this is off-topic but do you guys actually play rugby union, or just a fan?

Richie I think is just as good as Lomu but a totally different player - as said his work-rate is insane, he can turn the ball over like no1 else and his defence is crazy - he will go down as one of the best All Blacks ever.

Iam getting the boots back on next yr after a 5 yr lay-off - very excited for it - but alot of work ahead of me to get back to where I was.

Yea, i think he might retire after world cup though :(

Sick, what position do/did you play?

Yea, i think he might retire after world cup though :(

Sick, what position do/did you play?

90% of my time was spent at loose head prop - but I did miss training a few times so that resulted in being dropped to 2nds for a game - whenever a 1sts player would go down to 2nds they would pretty much have the choice to play whereever they wanted....I picked centre LOL - My inner Tana Umaga comming out!

There were chip kicks, goose steps, cut out passes, bombs, steps you name it that day lol.

Next year Iam really not sure what I will play - this "off-season" my goal is to just get in as best condition as possible, get leaner, get stronger etc etc - I would like a playing weight of around 100kg next season (currently 115kg) - if I play loose head again I will be fine with that...if I play whatever I will be fine with it! - aslong as I make at least 2nds.

Last edited:
Yea, ive had an off-season to this year. Im looking to play flanker next year (use to play winger) Im only 60-65 kgs lol.

Redlands Rugby union in brisbane. It's quite a small club but i like it. What about yourself?

Easts Rugby Club Canberra mate - RugbyNet - EASTERN SUBURBS RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB - ACT

John whos on this forum and from the gym plays for them so thought it would be an easy move into the club + acouple of other mates want to play for them.

Dunno if its the same around your area but there are just some clubs you cant stand lol - I cant stand Wests, Royals, Vikings are up themself and whites are just whites lol...so saying that again picking Easts was easy! + the training/playing ground is 5 mins from the gym.

Nice, good to see people playing the game played in heaven.

Yeah i mainly chose my club because its not too big, and i like the coaches there. I will never go to some clubs, such as sunnybank (its just too big), although if I'm looking to go pro i might have too. Digby Ioane plays for the premiers there.

Just checked out the Redlands website mate - looks like a cool little club!

I have been for acouple of tours up to QLD/Brisbane and honestly it was the toughest rugby I ever played - really great hard/tough players up there!

I remember playing helensvale rugby club u16's and they were the biggest mofos I had ever seen - at that time I was still 5'11 @ 100kgs and I felt small lol - they hadnt had a point scored against them in like a season and a half lol.................we lost by about 50 points but we did get a try ...and guess who it was....yours truely lol...good old pick and drive about 2m out lol

I think John Eales was a better leader than player really - prob one of the best aussie captains - when you watched the game you could see him leading the guys around.

Mark Ella - never really saw him play (to young) - only highlights - very good player but I reckon there are better 10's out there.

lol. i never even knew redlands had a website. Lol, yeah nice, love the pick and drive.