• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lke any of them will make you lift more seriously... LOL

\
yeah- thats beside the point really- just saying if you are a "natural" bodybuilder, powerlifter or athlete where drugfree is according to WADA, then any of those supps will make you fail a test. Raises some interesting questions about what constitutes 'drug free'.

Yes i am small, but bigger than you.

ok looks like im getting no where with this (sigh). At 188cm, 110kg and 10 per cent BF the only way you'll get biggger than me is if u kill urself and go to heaven, hahahahaha good luck!

thats it ive had enough of this shit ass forum for lozzer novice bodybuilders (if u can even be called novice).

ok looks like im getting no where with this (sigh). At 188cm, 110kg and 10 per cent BF the only way you'll get biggger than me is if u kill urself and go to heaven, hahahahaha good luck!

thats it ive had enough of this shit ass forum for lozzer novice bodybuilders (if u can even be called novice).
weak as piss I bet as well

My guess was almost correct on your stats. Fail troll.

hahahaha BULKING??? With no supps or aas you'll never get there!!! Small ppl are meant to stay small lozer!

At 188cm, 110kg and 10 per cent BF the only way you'll get biggger than me is if u kill urself and go to heaven, hahahahaha good luck!

Were you baked when you wrote this?

you don't need supps to bulk and anyone can change their body size.

Last edited:
piss.jpg

lol...love the work the mods do to clean things up...they're like street cleaners, cleaning up the scum.

WTF did I miss?

I dont come on for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

The only talent I actually have is being a good judge of character.

Its a pity I cant simply use that instinct to ban cumrags BEFORE they cause trouble, but it was clear AEK and Jimmy were of no value here, we simply had to let it play out.

Have they been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.