• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Hi [ausbbyou] Thanks for joining the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Community. Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding is a community
driven message board which seeks to provide a supportive, educational and friendly environment for everyone who are seeking information on bodybuilding, strength, health and fitness, cycling and general athleticism.

The subject range also covers topics relating to nutrition, food, diet and sport specific information no matter what the activity or the experience level is. Ausbb is a thriving community of people sharing information, learning from each other and empowering themselves in the process.

Step 1: Introduce Yourself
Introduce yourself to the forum , tell us a bit about yourself. Everybody always to know who the new face is

• Click
    here
    and tgell us a bit about yourself
  • Share some things about yourself . Here are some questions I recommend you to answer:
    • Include as much detail as you like when introducing yourself to the community. If you are stuck on what information to tell people, some suggestions are below:

- Name
      - Training experience (if you have any that is)
      - Any Interests

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

Do you have any goals in mind? Are you looking to start training? Are you trying to gain or lose weight? Perhaps you are already
      an experienced trainer and are looking to share your experience with others?

Last but not least be sure to do some reading of the articles on Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding and also some searches
      on the forums.

Keep in mind that the more info you give, the better the input you'll get. And don't worry if you're fat/skinny/weak, there are plenty of guys here who have been where you are. Nobody is judgmental here.

IMPORTANT:

• Please use paragraphs, Avoid slang/text speech/etc. .

[highlight]Step 3: Join The Community[/highlight]

Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into General Topic and get to know some of the girls and guys on the forum

Other Stuff to Do/Read:

• FAQ. Everything on how to use this forum, how to start a thread, what to do if you lose your password, etc is explained here. Read it thoroughly, especially if you're not familiar with forums.
  • Click Here to Read The Forum Rules Thoroughly. The rules are enforced to protect the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Community and keep the atmosphere fun for all .

Feedback?
Any problems with this process, or suggestions to improvements use the contact form

Thanks for the intro to the site. I'm looking forward to using it. My photo appears in my profile but I got a message saying I had been unsuccessful in loading it. Can you check if my pic appears against pump&swim? Thanks!

Brian

Hi, new to this site. Am looking for a transformation challenge...anyone know of any? The one I wanted to enter has already begun :(

big aux dog saying hi all

hi all just thort say hi try get to know a few people with the same passion as myself GET LARGE

Introducing myself

Hi guys, I tried the link where is says introduce yourself but it does not work, kept getting a server 404 error.

Anyway, I am 42yo male from WA who decided to get off his backside and do some training, I tried to playing social AFL for a season but found the club a tad clicky for my liking, anyway I would have preferred playing league anyway (since I am from NSW originally with sometime spent in QLD).

Started weight training 6 weeks ago and slowly but surely becoming addicted to it. I did try doing it previously but gave up too easily due to aches and pains, (and thought I was too old for it) but then discovered supplements that made recovery a lot quicker lol.

Yes I was a sceptic and thought supplements did not work, but to my surprise, the did (even the foul tasting creatine). Currently I am on the Gold Standard WPI which is easy to drink.

My immediate goals are:

1. Strength training (compound exercise) plus pull ups
2. Learning to each healthily and cut down on sugary foods
3. Winning Lotto

If there is one thing about our great country of ours it’s the great incentives to stay healthy and fit, because the alternatives are not flash. Apart from the high cost of drugs, you have better luck in finding sasquatch and Santa cluse having lunch at the north pole then you would finding a doctor.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I also tried to click the link but kept getting the same error as Chrisbuild88.

Im 20 Y.o from Sydney have been training for a year pretty casually at CRUNCH fitness, which was a commercial gym. I saw some gains and got into the whole thing, counted calories for a while, tried protein powders, ate at caloric surplus/ deficit, macro splits and I saw some good results. Unfortunately, I am still at uni and starting to trasnsition into full time work, this got in the way of my lifting and I lost a lot of gains.

I still have a some muscle and 80% of my strength from hen i was working out 5 times a week. However, I am not happy with my current body shape/ image due to increased body fat %- I estimate at around 18% and also I feel liek my lifts could be alot better. Current 1rm: BencH: 80 kg, Squat: 100 kg: Dead lift: 130kg.

I made a decision to quit Crunch fitness due to what I felt was not an efficient way of working out i.e. travelling, crowded, gym stigmas and decided to build my own home gym. I am currently using an olympic barbell and some squat stands but saving some money to buy a power rack and deck out m garage and start to get really serious.

I joined the forums to get an idea of what everyone else is doing and also to see if there were any threads about power racks, especialy with people in my situation.

Other things about me: I study civil engineering, I like to play poker, I like to motorcycle (CBR250R) currently :p waiting out those green Ps.

Strength Goals: i want all my big 3 to be in triple digits, with squat and deadlift 150+

Sorry about no pictures, not comfortable enought with my body atm to post any.

Ken