• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That's not a dog, that's a snack:D

Most recent photos of our smallest dog 'Bandit', but we call him 'little dog' and he responds to it.

Little Dog having a rest while I train on the back verandah:

I used to have a Husky, great dogs.

how did yu find building with the steel frame instead of timber?

No different to me, I am 600km away while house is getting build, it saves the worry about termites eating the house frame, especially in a termite area (most rural areas are termite prone). We still installed termite barriers as well, as they may come into the house and still eat flooring or furniture, but at least the house structure is save and with the termite barrier we have even more piece of mind.

My parents build a house ten years ago and their house has substantial termite damage, they are in Qld Gold Coast Hinterland, timber frame house, termite barrier, and termite treatments and inspections kept up to date (lucky they did) as they had substantial termite damage about two years ago which was fixed at the expense of the pest inspection company or their insurance I guess, many thousands of $$ worth replacing walls and floors and follow up treatments.

You finished your House @Big Mick; ? Are you still living in the Shed? Got any pics?

Pics above were taken the day they were posted when I installed water tanks and connected power to house, shed and proposed gym which will be build once house is completed.

I don't live in a shed, I live in a 4 year old 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house on an acreage on the edge of a small town (about 60-80 people) in the middle of no where. Building the house about 600km from here on my property about 15 minutes from Laurieton beaches and 30 minutes from Port Macquarie.

Not sure if you are really interested but these are the latest photos the builder send me earlier this week. Won't be moving anywhere too about August next year, need to do lots of work between now and then including finishing my old XB ute as I want it registered before I move, so I have my own car to drive rather than use the missus one.

Looks pretty good [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; Nothing beats the bush as a backyard. Restoring Cars isn't something I'd have the patience for.

My Boy

657ddcb7f3c34945faa5c79753441522.jpg