• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im thinking about getting a cattle dog or a kelpie. Much more fun having dogs that know 100+ words and sometimes try to outwit you.

09103b255af2f96d9ebad803c50a08c0.jpg

He does have that slightly worried look.
What he's actually doing is holding the bulldog back, as I was trying to get him to stay for the photo, but he wasn't listening. Then the boxer ended up putting his paw out and holding him, almost as if he understood what the problem was.

My boxer was a kunce to get a photo of, if told to sit and stay he would, but he'd pull a face, or flick his ear back or look somewhere else or start to lick his balls.
The trick was for the missus to hold a slice of ham behind the camera and me shoot, only way to get good shots of the dumb kunce, miss him alot.

How good are dogs....here's my big boy Conan, 50 kg bandog mastiff, 16 months old.
826bec148bec30138f9a672ec05e7624.jpg
3903f22d722f60c914b78a818cb45695.jpg
597daf3672b646cf723803cc5a93f804.jpg

My girl Juno, same breed as Conan, 13 months old 45 kg.
a57c152b4f9a6a1965a8b4155745ff88.jpg
293e5eed60c25011a2634760bc3bba8b.jpg
a32545e3715aa77dc13588b3dda89c81.jpg

Both wicked guard dogs but Conans the one you do not want to mess with, he's off tap but I have good control of him, if I give the word though you better hope you can run fast... :)

Last edited:
Snowball...

33ff784e82f78733a49adf165b4288e7.jpg

That's not a dog, that's a snack:D

Most recent photos of our smallest dog 'Bandit', but we call him 'little dog' and he responds to it.

Little Dog having a rest while I train on the back verandah:

Last edited:
1373e750cb4953c27974c027ac6b9fd9.jpg

I still massively miss my big dog i last some 11 years ago now...
But this little one...never have i met a better dog. Straight up. Fully controllable, totally loyal. Now responds to both vocal commands and many hand signals. Training has been easy as. Very little effort ever needed, she just wants to learn and obey. And also probably a better guard dog in many ways than my big old mate german shephard was haha. Makes no sound, just comes and gets me and makes me follow her! Silently lol.
Y'all can have have ya big dogs!

Both my Siberian Huskies respond to hand signals, for sit, stay, down, shake and roll over, don't have to say a word.

And they say Huskies are hard to train.

They also won't eat unless I say 'eat', I can put a bone down or their food bowl and they won't touch it till I say eat, and they will walk away from it if I want it back.

They are reasonably big dogs, 'little dog' weighs in at 30kg exactly and big dog at 31kg, and fucking strong so I am not taking any chances, the same.

A good command to teach your dog is 'leave it', great when out for a walk and they find road kill or prey or other dogs, if I say 'leave it' they won't touch it.

This was taken about two minutes after we got them and was the first photo I ever took of them:

Last edited:
Yeah great looking dogs mate. The leave it command is a pearler aye. Use that one twoey also.

It amazes just how strong a dog can be...my girl weighs just shy of 8kg....but is so fucking strong for her size. Lb for lb would have put my shephard to shame haha and he was a tough mutt.
30kg is a gpod size actually. Still manageable etc. Shephard was probably around that, he was a fucking lazy **** so it came in handy for when it came to get in the car (he hated it for some reason, so youd have to hoist him haha). Fucking twoey will jump through the window if you ask her haha.