• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Here's my best mate

Turbo.jpg

Turbo002.jpg

Turbo001.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my boy Brock (currently 11 months old). Awesome dog, great personality and temperament, LOVES people and other dogs, would play all day if he could. He's smart and has everyone at home worked out as to what he can and can't get away with. Strong as a draught horse too, I wish I had legs like his :D I'm considering rescuing a female Staffy from a shelter when he's a bit older as a companion and someone for him to play with.

This is him at 8 weeks, the day after we got him.

CIMG5431.jpg

This is him now, 11 months old.

13022011096.jpg

Again at 11 months old with his favourite toy, the supposedly 'indestructible' Staffy ball :(

04032011107.jpg

Here's my boy Brock (currently 11 months old). Awesome dog, great personality and temperament, LOVES people and other dogs, would play all day if he could. He's smart and has everyone at home worked out as to what he can and can't get away with. Strong as a draught horse too, I wish I had legs like his :D I'm considering rescuing a female Staffy from a shelter when he's a bit older as a companion and someone for him to play with.

This is him at 8 weeks, the day after we got him.

CIMG5431.jpg

This is him now, 11 months old.

13022011096.jpg

Again at 11 months old with his favourite toy, the supposedly 'indestructible' Staffy ball :(

04032011107.jpg

Great dog! - love staffys!

I had a great Dane previously. Amazing dog, when she passed it fucking ruined me.

Got an equally awesome bt completely diff dog right now.

I'll get a pic up soon. She's a great mix, her mum was pure breed staffy and the dad was half Rhodesian ridgeback and half bullmastiff.

I know when Bronson died, our first Bulldog, Nina and I couldnt replace him. He was 12, we got him just before Max was born.

We waited close to 5 years before we replaced him with Reggie

The old girl is still kicking on.
Always at my feet when I'm watching TV or on the comp.

2031d1329008858-show-us-your-dog-photo.jpg

/IMG]

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 115
  • photo..jpg
    photo..jpg
    97 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
well as the title suggests, show us your dog/dogs...

I love dogs so i figured a thread showing people your dog would be a cool idea.

I've got an australian bulldog called bruce who is currently a little over 8 months of age. Quite a big little barstard already and is easily the coolest dog i've ever had. He's a very chilled out dog and is fun to spend time with. He comes everywhere with me pretty much, even to work, and i'm yet to meet someone who hasn't liked him!

Here are a couple of pics of him. I'll post some more up at a later date...
38444416062745269509995.jpg

37502416068020269509995.jpg

markos i'm hoping to see some pics of reggie please mate. You may not be able to make max pose for a photo for the forum, but i'm sure you should be able to get reggie to:d stupidly i forgot to take some photos of bruce and reggie together the other day, i'll have to remember to next time!

Righto folks start showing us your dogs...

Cheers and all the best
omg that first pic is soooo cute

This thread needs more dogs.

Also what breed is recommended if ya work during the day? Ie most known to not get too lonely and / or start damaging things.

Jackson, he is 12 years old, very loyal dog. He was rescued by the RSPCA twice. He likes to rip up everything, even if it doesnt fit in his mouth.
2011-08-03200834.jpg

2011-07-04084058.jpg

Rosie is turning 5, her vet bills have exceeded $7000 for a broken back.
Floods170680028.jpg

Ozzy and Ashley, both ferret rescues, I used to retrain and rehome ferrets, these are my last 2. I know they arent dogs but they are also very good companions.They sleep alot.
2011-10-29105725.jpg

2012-02-05173230.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a great dog jim, did you get his name from my username :p

thats a golden retriever right? i always get dogs mixed up

Attachments

• IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
looks like a great dog jim, did you get his name from my username :p

thats a golden retriever right? i always get dogs mixed up

Haha he had the name long before you had the username :p

He is a Golden Labrador. Best dog in the world.

Fuck you look different in that photo. ol doggy looks like he is getting a little chubby, must be living the good retired life.

The Dog Thread

Post a pic and tell us about your dog:

This is Tommy, 6 year old Bichon Frise. He is a ratbag. No discipline, doesn't listen to anyone and sleeps where he wants, shits where he wants yet is still loved by all. My kids adore him and fight over who gets to sleep with him at night. His breath stinks, many times I have woken up and smelt his breath first thing.

He is bullied by a 4 year old cat called Chelsea. She is a bitch and has him totally frightened. I won't start a cat thread cause Chelsea might scratch my eyeballs out...

004.JPG

Baxter

8 years old

Boston Terrier

Mrs smith loves this dog more then me...:eek:

6u9a5usa.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Rosie Belle.
Aged 5 years.
Has Degenerated Disk Disease but almost lives a normal life.
matu9ysu.jpg

Fluffy McFluff
Thinks she's a lap dog.
puhajepu.jpg