• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Beef boooone

CD5C7E51-BFAF-4E97-887F-776A6F5120B2-1816-000001755F2DEFBF.jpg

He's a cute one. Going to be fairly large ?

Must stop looking at this thread , as can't have a dog (no space and not enough time at home)

Not technically a 'Dog' but this is the family donkey on the farm. God bless her soul, she is so isolated and sees nobody for months but when we go up she loves to come have a beer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352370416.861182.jpg

:(
She had to lose some teeth after having some sort if lumping her mouth.
She got some stitches. She's doing fine and I'm $750 poorer, but I would've paid 10g if I had too. She's my Baby.

She's very groggy. :(
y8ajejyz.jpg

Thanks Brad , Darky and Kaz
I'll stay up with her. Make sure she's ok.

She'll need water soon.

182_9779646095_6852_n.jpg

This is Otis.

Otis hated the pool but would jump in anyway because he felt left out. He would then proceed to make a beeline for anyone in the pool and climb all over them to get out of the water.

This photo is about 3 years old and I remember how unimpressed I was with being scratched all over the face.

He escaped about 5 months ago and we never saw him again :(

Miss my little man

182_9779646095_6852_n.jpg

This is Otis.

Otis hated the pool but would jump in anyway because he felt left out. He would then proceed to make a beeline for anyone in the pool and climb all over them to get out of the water.

This photo is about 3 years old and I remember how unimpressed I was with being scratched all over the face.

He escaped about 5 months ago and we never saw him again :(

Miss my little man

Your dog looks like my little Rosie!
Sad when they get out, you always expect them to turn up tail wagging!

asymymyg.jpg