• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds + KFC + Pizza diet

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
I got a little bit of a back injury about 6 weeks ago and my diet and training went out the window until just over a week ago.
I was eating junk/fast food daily, almost every day, sometimes twice a day.
Was skipping breakfast alot too.
Anyway, back on track now and eating healthy again for lean gains.

However, the results of the 5 week crap food diet with zero training was interesting.
Had a Dexa scan just over a week ago to check my body fat %, as I want to measure my muscle gains for the next 3 months.
I am now at the lowest body fat levels I've ever been at for about the last 10 years, 14.5% with 68.4kg of muscle mass (80.0kg total body weight)

Just over a year ago, I did a 8 week cut from about 90kg and got down to 81.4kg, 14.8% fat with 69.4kg muscle mass.
This it the pic of those results:
front%2Bb.jpg

I am now just 1kg less in muscle mass, but also have lower body fat too.
The difference this time was that I started a lot lighter than last time before this junk diet, maybe 85kg and it happened in about 5 weeks.

So, all I can say is that the physical results of a junk food diet with no training produced almost the same results as my planned cut.
Obviously, it is not a healthy thing to do though.
Still, the results are suprising.
Of course, I must have been eating below maintenance calories to lose weight.

I knew I was 80kg when I went in for my latest Dexa scan, but thought I would have lost more muscle and gained more fat because of the no training and junk food diet, apparently not :confused:

Weird results, it is hard to not over eat on junk. I find that if I limit sugar and eat crap I can usually stay at the same body fat. Add sugar and I am in trouble.

Interesting.

Your results aren't typical Hulk, otherwise Maccas would be full of ripped people... Which we know isn't the case.

Back into the PPP mate?

Modo,

Yes, that pic was after 8 weeks of intermittent fasting.
I think I lost too much muscle during the cut, but lost alot of fat too.
Didn't know the pic was on any other sites apart from BB.com.

I suppose in the end, the weight loss, including fat loss was the result of having a restricted calorie diet, would be the same for anybody.
Probably more suprised at the muscle retention in this case, although I have a relatively active job at times.

Ben, not doing PPP right now.
Just going to mix it up a bit as I get bored very quickly and need to change things and frequencies all the time.

I'm the same Hulk. When I don't train I loose weight (fat and muscle ) due to lesser calories even allowing for the extra junk food.

Thats crazy, wish that would work for me! Sometimes I wish I didn't feel so guilty about eating fast food/it wasn't such dirty cr@p that I could eat it! And try this out.