• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

one sided

TrentZor

My brother in law comes a from a background with no dad and relies heavily on his friends to make decisions for him.

Without knowing the full story he recently broke up his 1 year relationship with a very nice girl me and my wife thinks is normal.

His friends believe the man in the relationship should control the way things get done and they don't EVER have to call the female back even when they are wrong. The female has to do the patching as saying "sorry" is a sign of weakness on the males part.

I have tried to talk to him and say a "healthy" relationship there is give and take on both parties. But thats just my opinion. His getting on with age in terms of dating (his 30) and his choices to find women with no baggage and issues are limited in my opinion.

Im not trying to intrude on his life with my beliefs but when your wrong in a relationship just put your pride aside and let it go if you love the person?

comments?

You've said your piece, it's up to him to make his own decisions. He's a big boy.

True i would be no better than his friends if i tried to run his life. But his friends are such loser imo. Some have been going out with the same girl for the last 12 years (she mentioned if they didnt get married by the 10th year she would leave) and it wasnt until she left him for his cousin that he "woke" up. Even now he blames her.. Trying hard not to get the bro-in-law to go the same path

His friends believe the man in the relationship should control the way things get done and they don't EVER have to call the female back even when they are wrong. The female has to do the patching as saying "sorry" is a sign of weakness on the males part.

If he doesn't correct this attitude then I feel sorry for any woman that gets stuck with him.

With an attitde like that the guy should be dating multiple women at the same time and just 'nexting' them every 2-3 months. he'd be good at it

one sided
People like your friend make the world go round; we're all different. Being different has never had a denotation (but plenty of connotations) with being right or wrong

Fadi.