• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Sugar.. Sweet Poison...

"Here, read this paper with no paragraph breaks."

That IS really annoying.

I forgot what the "Discussion" was about, but I don't really care.

What I do know is you can't save the world, no matter how hard you try. You can have all the studies, references even bloody anecdotes ever, and you'll still have people questioning, poking holes in things, not wanting to listen or flat out ignoring you. Why? Because it's nature to question things, if people don't like the answer, they'll justify their way and continue to do it. Also most people don't like unsolicited advice. Big deal, life moves on. Just try to lead by example, not lead by preaching. You'll just end up going gray. I've tried it. All I got was a bunch of frustration.

Eat natural healthy food, excersize, do your cardio. Get results. Then when someone comes up to ask you "Hey, how did you get so fit, strong and awesome!" You can tell them how you did it. They can then choose to use this information or keep doing what they're doing. It's fairly simple.

-Mitch.

It was some advice, take it or leave I'm not too concerned.

I'm also very interested in health and nutrition.
Your response is typical of a young person who believes he's travelled.
Posted via Mobile Device

The thingis I have probably more then you know...

If i was 60 years old maybe you would be singing a different tune.

This is ridiculous and childish, if you dont like it simply dont post mate.

No one is making you open or read anything... If you dont like whats on TV you change the channel i suggets you be the adult you claim to be and do the same.

That IS really annoying.

I forgot what the "Discussion" was about, but I don't really care.

What I do know is you can't save the world, no matter how hard you try. You can have all the studies, references even bloody anecdotes ever, and you'll still have people questioning, poking holes in things, not wanting to listen or flat out ignoring you. Why? Because it's nature to question things, if people don't like the answer, they'll justify their way and continue to do it. Also most people don't like unsolicited advice. Big deal, life moves on. Just try to lead by example, not lead by preaching. You'll just end up going gray. I've tried it. All I got was a bunch of frustration.

Eat natural healthy food, excersize, do your cardio. Get results. Then when someone comes up to ask you "Hey, how did you get so fit, strong and awesome!" You can tell them how you did it. They can then choose to use this information or keep doing what they're doing. It's fairly simple.

-Mitch.

Problem is thats not good enough for some people..

Through my studies id i cant justify something with evidence then regardless of if i know it works i cant use it...

So i try to find evidence to support my ideas as "i said so doesnt seem to hold ground with the real world". I find the evidence and post for others to read so they may be intrigued then people winge because it isnt what they want to hear.

:rolleyes:

I figured watcign a video on how fructose inflames the liver just as much as alcohol when consumed on its own from the head of endocronology in some medical place in america was interesting to watch and learn from.

Obviously not...

Noobs; you say; "The thingis I have probably more then you know..."

That's wonderful! I would prefer to read personal experience, than a link to a website and such.

I won't say anymore but I will continue to vist this section and other areas of this forum because of the that reason.

I like to think that a forum and this one in particular is a place were people can share experience instead of being a soap box.
Posted via Mobile Device

Noobs; you say; "The thingis I have probably more then you know..."

That's wonderful! I would prefer to read personal experience, than a link to a website and such.

I won't say anymore but I will continue to vist this section and other areas of this forum because of the that reason.

I like to think that a forum and this one in particular is a place were people can share experience instead of being a soap box.
Posted via Mobile Device

People dont care about experiences, thye say they do but some people want to see "studies" articles journal ect...

I tell my parents about things like trans fat ect they are pretty good with most things, it was on 60 minutes the other night i had a laugh at it and all of a sudden there not buying biscuits and pastries anymore...

Some people need something "semi official" otherwise they deem it bullshit... So i am trying to cater for both types of people.

You are only 1

The others like to see studies documents and articles...

I will continue to provide both.

Last edited:
I sense we are getting a little off-topic. I'm going to lock this thread for 24 hrs and hopefully it can cool down a bit.

How the hell did this thread get so far off track? Back to the Power Sports Mars Bar Challenge!

I want it changed to a Snickers Challenge damn it! And I'll do it STRAIGHT after weigh in's. I'm serial guys. Super serial.

Snickers is another step up the ladder, full of nuts that will make you feel full quicker. I think Joel will not mind. If you die of hyperglycaemic shock we take no responsibility!

Yeah, I don't think anyone has any ill feelings. n00bs and Andy both have thick leathery skin. ehehehehe