• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Sugar.. Sweet Poison...

I think I will stand around in my gym munching on Mars bars. I'll lurk in front of the people spending hours on the treadmill. I'll chomp on one end and streeeeetch out the gooey goodness inside till it smears across my uniform jacket.

mars-bar-source.jpg

I mean, gotta set an example.

i went looking for stevia in the supermarket the other day and ended up with "Natvia" which says its derived from stevia, is this the right stuff?

Go to your local chemist, check out Carob Health. They have 25-100g pots of the stuff, which lasts forever as you don't really use a lot at a time. It's just pure Stevia without any of the crappy fillers.

For some reason my local chemist sells the 100g bottles for $7.95, where as the 25g tiny bottles are $30. Exact same stuff, I checked to be sure.

White bottles with Red/Green/Yellow label.

-Mitch.

p.s - I'm very tempted to take up that challenge Power Sports. I haven't had a Mars Bar in YEARS. But can we make it Snickers instead, they're way better!

I'm scratching my eyes out here.

If you eat properly and sensibly you would not be discussing such crap.

This is the blind leading the blind.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm scratching my eyes out here.

If you eat properly and sensibly you would not be discussing such crap.

This is the blind leading the blind.
Posted via Mobile Device

How many people do that?

Wasnt someone here drinking 2L of gatorade a day?

Whats obvious to some is not obvious to others...

How many people do that?

Wasnt someone here drinking 2L of gatorade a day?

Whats obvious to some is not obvious to others...

Factis non verbes.

I would like to give you some advice;

Live your life that reflects physical culture well.

He means eat good food, lift for health rather than purely for strength or muscles, and don't worry about all this sht.

"Physical culture" is what lifting was about before Joe Weider published magazines aimed at gay guys in the closet and drugs came into it. It was health and athleticism.

Isn that what we are trying to portray to people here?
Posted via Mobile Device

Start a food log and show people your lifestyle.

Those interested can ask questions and be inspired.

What you are doing is just grabbing articles from god knows where and (I don't want to know) shouveling it down our throats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Start a food log and show people your lifestyle.

Those interested can ask questions and be inspired.

What you are doing is just grabbing articles from god knows where and (I don't want to know) shouveling it down our throats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes i make you read things in the health and wellbeing section...

:rolleyes:

What a joke.

Mature response.

I wouldn't call what you have as discussions n00bs.
Posted via Mobile Device

And yours was much better... You come into a thread then claim you dont want to read about it..

Then dont its not rocket science...

Ill post what i want within the rules on a public forum without being told what to do.

If you dont like it dont click it.. Its not that hard...

Last edited:
Isn that what we are trying to portray to people here?
It's what I'm interested in, yes.

I don't think the site has some sort of agreed-upon philosophy which we must all adhere to, though. You can take hormones, fuss over supposedly-deadly ordinary food, kneel on swiss balls doing overhead presses with 3kg, say "physios are all idiots", or any of the other hundreds of silly things I've seen said on forums, or in pubs while blokes have a beer in their hand while wildly waving about the other hand.

We've got freedom of speech here, mate. That means you get to say whatever you like, and we get to agree with you and pat you on the back, or laugh and take the piss, as we see fit. That's the bummer about freedom of speech.

This sort of stuff isn't "physical culture". It's Today Tonight with scholarly references. "OMG! So-and-so will kill/save us all!!! Here, read this paper with no paragraph breaks."

And yours was much better... You come into a thread then claim you dont want to read about it..

Then dont its not rocket science...

Ill post what i want within the rules on a public forum without being told what to do.

If you dont like it dont click it.. Its not that hard...

It was some advice, take it or leave I'm not too concerned.

I'm also very interested in health and nutrition.
Your response is typical of a young person who believes he's travelled.
Posted via Mobile Device