• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Sugar.. Sweet Poison...

I think I would throw up, but hey it would be worth it :D

Actually I think I would rather a pizza instead with BBQ sauce and lots of meat mmmmmmmmm.

mmmm dude that sounds good!

I'll will rep the person for life who gets a video up of them eating a plate of mars bars! + send them a PowerSports t-shirt. lol

Wow he did it once?

Im sure smoking 1 packet of ciggarettes wont give me lung cancer..

There for smoking does not cause lung cancer...

This black and white thinking of "some one did this so its fine" markos is just sutpid.

There is a difference between insulin sensetive primed muscles receiving nutrients. Then the average person sipping on coke all day long...

Arnold shwarzenegger used to smoke pot and drink alcohol.. Other bodybuilders have been coked out of their brains.. Does this mean these things are now acceptable becuase they have good physiques?

Judging health by muscle mass composition is just a dick swinging contest...

The lecture is very interesting dave will find it as such, it explains how fructose on its own has the same effects on liver enzynampic pathways as alcohol... Causing inflamaiton thus leading to disease...

You can also have sex with someone who has HIV and not contract it... Does that make it a good thing to do because someone else did it and people do do this...

Lets live by what is and not what other people are doing...

Ummmm, I think you missed the joke and got defensive, never mind, the moment has passed.

Ummmm, I think you missed the joke and got defensive, never mind, the moment has passed.

Sorry if you knew what was going on a 747 could ofngonenover my head and i wouldnt of noticed.
Posted via Mobile Device

mmm lets see - a normal plate could prob fit 5 across and then id say 5 high....for a total of 25 mars bars in one sitting....has to be post workout for health reasons...of course...lol

And you have 1 hour to eat them ....due to that being to perfect time for post-workout nutrition...

macros for 25 mars bars:

Calories 6275 ( Kilojoules 26250 )
Total Fat - 237.5g
Saturated Fat- 140 g
Sodium - 1750mg
Carbohydrate - 960g
Sugars - 775g
Dietary Fibre - 17.5g
Protein - 47.5g

Last edited:
macros for 25 mars bars:

Total Fat - 237.5g
Saturated Fat- 140 g
Sodium - 1750mg
Carbohydrate - 960g
Sugars - 775g
Dietary Fibre - 17.5g
Protein - 47.5g

THat's a good amount of protein for post workout.... I might look into this..

Macros for 25 mars bars:

Total Fat - 237.5g
Saturated Fat- 140 g
Sodium - 1750mg
Carbohydrate - 960g
Sugars - 775g
Dietary Fibre - 17.5g
Protein - 47.5g

This meal has more than 50% of your daily fiber requirements

i'd prefer sugar in my coke.

just 50 years ago smoking was thought to be healthy.
Margarine was advertised as a healthy alternative to butter.
We see artificial sweetner as the healthy alternative, lets see what happens in 50 years time.

i'd prefer sugar in my coke.

just 50 years ago smoking was thought to be healthy.
Margarine was advertised as a healthy alternative to butter.
We see artificial sweetner as the healthy alternative, lets see what happens in 50 years time.

Silverback wtf are you talking aobut we know how dangerous artificial sweetner is..

Yes in 50 years it iwll be "oh" but majority of us now already know..

Except no one listens to us because " i drink 2 L a day and im fine" meantlity of idiots..