• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stevo82

Last night I decided to try some front squats for a change, I did 10 with a empty bar had a rest then put 20kg on each side, did one set and then immeadiatly after racking the bar I felt a tightness/pain in my middle to lower back and it hurts when I take a deep breath, end of session. I slept ok last night on my back or side only getting pain when I move. When I got out of bed I had a constant pain in my lower to middle back followed by the constant pain dulling off and only becoming painful when I twist/bend or so, I'm off to see the physio this morning I hope its not a spinal issue. I do have minor scoliosis, my last squat session was 3/5 130kg back squats and the last time I did fronts was at 90kg no worries, my form felt good.

Not quite sure yet she tried to crack my back but my muscles are too tight, She told me to keep a heat pack on and relax. Back to see her on Friday morning to get my back cracked, the muscles should of stoped spasaming by then. The only thing I can think of is when I originly unracked the bar I used the crossed arm method and the bar was not centre and swung down to the right a bit?.