• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I give up posting pics on here then, I copied the image location from another site, then copied it into the attach image button and you guys can't see it.

Why doesn't the upload image thing work?

Yep symmetry is out but they are pretty awesome delts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats not like you Dave. Symmetry is left to right.

I think you, and the others, mean proportion.

For something to be symmetrical, it needs to be the same on both sides.

He is massive and impressive. And symmetrical lol

Good point I stand corrected, thats what old guys like you are for Markos to correct us youngins.

On stage Roelly has great shape - bodybuilding has been changing over the last few yrs in regards to going for more shape + size not just biggest guy on stage....which is a good move - also the 202 class (started again 2 yrs ago) has opened the door to alot of smaller guys that would of left the sport.

Toney is gone these days! - used to be pretty good but at this yrs Mr.O he will be lucky to make top 8 I reckon.

There was a newish pro at Tampa that has even more of an X frame than Toney did/has...i'll get some pics up when I go to work...

This is Ed Nunn the dude I was talking about in the above post:

New x-man?

JEB_6642wtmk_MGWXWYVBVZ.jpg

Ed Nunn has a superb physique.

What do you mean by x-man? I don't follow it that closely.

Amazing the amount of negro's in the Pro ranks now.

Its been on the increase since ronnie was around. They are naturally big boyz genetically.

Still most of the pics i've seen show them lacking alot in the calf department.

African guys tend to have higher calf insertions so a smaller muscle belly that could explain some of the lacking calf development.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL powerSports.. valentino all over again!!

i would rather the ripped/straited/wormy vein look in summer than the puffed up balloon look.