• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2010 - Tampa Pro

P.S, do you have a list of the guys who have qualified for this years MrO?

Should be a great one.

No it's right
This post is exactly whats wrong with the internet. I researched both Markus Ruhl and Hidetada Yamagishi and they both have ruptured belly buttons caused by a hernia, Ruhl had the surgery in 2000 to fix it, Hide hasn't yet.

Stop talking crap.

No everyone has a protruding naval.
Let's not confuse a protruding naval with a protruding belly like these.

4282161080192083670gut.jpg

2005arnold2men102.jpg

fuxandnasserfj8.jpg

Protruding belly = GH or so I thought
Protruding belly button = hernia?

Your post confused me further Shrek :p Congrats.

Iam 95% sure Hide has a hernia.

In other news - he was unable to finish the comp due to an injury to his quad/leg that happened earlier in the week...

I will try and find the wright up and also pics of him from this comp and his last - leg size is very different (worse at Tampa).

I should be the international bodybuilding reporter around here lol

Ok guys i'll get some pics up - will only do top 5-6 and maybe some freaks or not so freaks when Iam looking through the pics:

Ben White 1st:

JEB_6713wtmk_DVSVFEZVSJ.jpg

JEB_6719wtmk_RLMZQYYEJG.jpg

Troy 2nd:

JEB_6345wtmk_KSGLEQHASV.jpg

JEB_6356wtmk_CSUHKGREOR.jpg

Michael Kefalianos 5th: Australian

JEB_6561wtmk_ILZGZSMTHD.jpg

JEB_6575wtmk_ZJKVRJYASL.jpg

Brandon Curry 6th: 1st Pro show - alot of hype around this dude - BSN athlete

JEB_8644wtmk_KMXONJMPWI.jpg

JEB_8635wtmk_WYWZJJIPLE.jpg

Costantinos Demetriou 12th: Thought I would post up seeing as though he is another Aussie Pro.

JEB_6500wtmk.jpg

JEB_8681wtmk_XWBALTVHPB.jpg

Francisco Bautista 8th: This dude gets the freak award from me...I honestly don't mind his looked - HUGE, ripped!

JEB_6373wtmk_AXERNJGTMY.jpg

JEB_6388wtmk_SLSSHKAWVX.jpg

I thought Nunn looked best but he is clearly laking in abs compared to the others. White has incredible leg striations, freakin anatomy text book looking striations.

As I said Hide had to pull out after pre-judging due to a leg injury - check out the difference in his quads from Tampa and his last comp:

Tampa:

JEB_6738wtmk_ZRTUIDCAYM.jpg

New York:

_P8C1134.jpg

Probably need to see more but how did Ben beat Troy. Damn.

Michael looked good but Con is way off what is required.

Thanks P.S

Last edited: