• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Train everyday?

Ty noobs and dave. And yeah my troll sense is tingling too :(

n00bs - true, but they're under the bar for less than a second so its a little different. If they were trying to max out with 5x5 everyday on the deadlift not even kyle and his magic beans could save them, lol.

Just wondering can you train everyday? Or do you need to have a day or two off?

barnsey.

Hi Barnsey,

The short answer is: yes.

I've mentioned HFT (High Frequency training) here before and what makes it possible. The deciding factor in a successful HFT program is the intensity/volume of the workout.

A brick layer or a construction worker, who needs money badly, may decide to work 8 days a week to meet his obligations and commitment. Cirque du Soleil performers excel on HFT so as to nail their skills to the ultimate degree. How do they look? Like this:

cirque.jpg

The human body is not some weak machine that is ready to break at the mention of the word activity. But like everything, the body is always trying to maintain homeostasis (balance) and it adapts to what we challenge it with. Give it enough good food, give it enough quality sleep, feed the mind enough positivity, surround yourself with positive people, listen to your body when it speaks to you and you (not I) would be in the best possible position to answer whether you're up to and can handle HFT or not.

I used to train 8x a week. Others like me across the globe were doing about 18x a week (3x/day training). I’ve been working on a program where I train my arms 21x a week (3x a day) for a period of time to see how many inches and in what space of time I could add the inches on my arms. So although it sounds crazy, all that is different sounds crazy at first.

Fadi.

Just to add to what fadi has said , you can train everyday,

I lift heavy weights 4-5 times a week, and coach boxing 6 times a week were il do everything with the group for 1hour, i also do 3 classes with kids were im very active, and 1 on 1 sessions with boxers, anythings possiable aslong as you eat and sleep right.

Should a beginner train everyday , in my opinion NO.

My body has been under high levels of physical stress for over 15 years and im used to it, have my diet and sleep in check, and its my life (work).

Il let you know if it was too much when im 60, ha ha.

When will you grow?

Everyone knows you grow while you are bicep curling in front of the mirrors. Duh.

That is why you always see the sickos doing curls on a friday night in their shirts and skinny jeans on the way to Da Clubs y0!

That sounded really trolly.
Posted via Mobile Device

He has been trolling everywhere by the looks of it, sadly you wasted a good post on him
Posted via Mobile Device

Good post oli but remember alot of oly lifters break pb's in training (as far as everythig i have seen read on chinese oly lifts)I also agree with possible troll
Posted via Mobile Device

Ty noobs and dave. And yeah my troll sense is tingling too :(

His account seems dodgy too. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. We'll see what he comes up with next time.

Thanks fadi. i noticed you help out alot.
I will stick with 5 days for now and see how things go for me;)
Cheers.

Thanks fadi. i noticed you help out alot.
I will stick with 5 days for now and see how things go for me;)
Cheers.

Thats all you can do see what works for you.. I trained 5 days a week and i got you about 2 weeks and then had CNS failure.. I was eating enough but the neuron connecitons couldnt keep up..

All you can do is trial what works...

You make it sound confusing what person do I listen to why are there so many ways should I just do what I like my trainer thinks I'm going well he is older than me
You're paying someone for their advice.

Listen to the advice, or stop paying them for it.

If you've paid in advance, see out the sessions and see how you go. Results count. Forget about some PT telling you PTs are great, forget about some coach telling you coaches are great, forget about some guy with neither PT nor coach telling you you don't need either, just look at the results you yourself get.

If you work by yourself and get good results, well done, keep going. If not, reassess.
If you work with a coach or trainer and get good results, well done, keep going. If not, reassess.
But in each case, give it some time. It takes a few months to see results, or to find out you're not getting any results.

Results count. Nothing else.

The guy may or may not be genuine, or a troll, who knows. Nonetheless the questions he raises are valid ones many people will have. How often do I train? Do I need someone to help me? Do I listen to the person I hired to help me, or to random guys on the internet? These are all questions which come up again and again in online discussions.

ive been overtraining because im masturbate my peeny everyday.. i think its not growing the way it should!!

Is this going to be a problem in the future?

ive been overtraining because im masturbate my peeny everyday.. i think its not growing the way it should!!

Is this going to be a problem in the future?

Seeing as your over-training it will only get smaller and not be able to recover for the vag.....oh .....shit

lol

I just mean everyday, like the same muscle group every 3 days with no day off.
Never! you need to give time for the muscles and for the nervous sistem to recover. That's called extreme overtraing. Every gym is full with ppl doing that. How do you recognize them? They look the same after each year.

Danny is right, I read the Bulgarian, Russian and Chinese weightlifting teams squat 3 times a day, 6 days a week.

They had this guy called Naim something or other. He never grew, from when he started, classic overtraining, what a dick. Who squats 18 times a week, FFS

He did set 1,000,000 world records, won 3 Olympic Gold Medals, countless World Championships, but the dick only ever had 13" biceps.

Like Danny said, gyms are full of people who never change, just like Naim, Pyrros etc

Stick to your classic 17 bodypart split every 3 months, only hitting each muscle with 16 sets, 148 reps every 3 months, and watch it grow, as long as you get it from every angle

A neophyte could easily train every day, should train every day.

When the intensity of work increases or is increased, the amount of exercise must be reduced.
When you train harder, you must train less.
Pretty simple.
There's no such thing as a long hard workout.

I will say that if you trained a racehorse as much as bodybuilders train, you could safely bet your money on an out of conditioned turtle :p
Posted via Mobile Device

I train at least 10 times a week sometimes more..... always doing compund movements or KB complexes in every session.. you become conditioned to it... Just eat right and your body will recover.

Danny is right, I read the Bulgarian, Russian and Chinese weightlifting teams squat 3 times a day, 6 days a week.

They had this guy called Naim something or other. He never grew, from when he started, classic overtraining, what a dick. Who squats 18 times a week, FFS

He did set 1,000,000 world records, won 3 Olympic Gold Medals, countless World Championships, but the dick only ever had 13" biceps.

Like Danny said, gyms are full of people who never change, just like Naim, Pyrros etc

Stick to your classic 17 bodypart split every 3 months, only hitting each muscle with 16 sets, 148 reps every 3 months, and watch it grow, as long as you get it from every angle

Matt Kroc squats once a week. Last I checked he holds more powerlifting titles...

Better posterior chain development too

assmatt800.jpg

Last edited: