• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i wonder what the real juice monkey's of today will look like in 5 years? 10? 15? 20! I'm not talking about the moderate user using 500mg of test. But the guys using 3g. The guys using things like equipoise in massive amounts. The guys & girls using HGH in abnormal amounts!

Mate i feel the same way, however i wish i could not care that people disagree... Its not that they disagree that bothers me its that they spread incorrect infomation to people like a virus and its simply out of ignorance and lack of understanding on a topic they know nothing about.

The way to show that you care is to do your bit with people who are willing to listen, and learn to stop wasting energy on the ones who don't care about themselves so much as to care about what they say or do to others. Life experiences will teach you how to deal with people as you move forward.

Fadi.

i wonder what the real juice monkey's of today will look like in 5 years? 10? 15? 20! I'm not talking about the moderate user using 500mg of test. But the guys using 3g. The guys using things like equipoise in massive amounts. The guys & girls using HGH in abnormal amounts!
PB, the only reason 500mg looks "acceptable" is because it has been compared with the 3000! What we have to realise is that these powerful drugs were created for a purpose and they do have side effects. Something like SUS 250 which is prescribed as one ml per month or every three weeks would take a whole different look/give a totally different effect/side effect when taken at 2ml (500mg) per week!

So what I'm basically saying here PB, is that when we put things in perspective as we ought to be doing, we find that 500mg taken weekly is 800% more than the good doctor has ordered! Then we complain we've got BPH or worse, cancer!

Fadi.

My personal spirituality is centred in love of my family and close friends and nurturing mutual respect and integrity in human interaction.

Extremely well said Mike. You're obviously an intelligent bloke who has developed a very good sense of self-awareness and understanding as the years have passed. I share your passion for weight-training, as do all other forum members, but it's important to keep it all in perspective and remember what's truly important. The above comment captures that perfectly.

Good luck to you mate, love your work!

Extremely well said Mike. You're obviously an intelligent bloke who has developed a very good sense of self-awareness and understanding as the years have passed. I share your passion for weight-training, as do all other forum members, but it's important to keep it all in perspective and remember what's truly important. The above comment captures that perfectly.

Good luck to you mate, love your work!
I second that Mike; awesome attitude.

Fadi.

The way to show that you care is to do your bit with people who are willing to listen, and learn to stop wasting energy on the ones who don't care about themselves so much as to care about what they say or do to others. Life experiences will teach you how to deal with people as you move forward.

It is also really good to learn how to deliver your information so that people do not feel lectured or turn away due to a, as Andy put it well, born again christian view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey were all smartasses until we notice that we are actually now in the age group of who we are making fun of.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extremely well said Mike.

I second that Mike; awesome attitude.

Thank you gentlemen, your comments are humbling...

There's a lot of excellent contributors to this forum who's opinions I value. Its a great little community of like-minded lifters.

Can I add, and in doing so show just how old I am, that when I was a lad... there was no such thing as computers. When I started working out I had to rely on magazines and word of mouth from other trainers at my local squash court where I lifted. Fitness First etc didn't exist 20 years ago. Its a different game for these young whipper snappers nowadays who have all this information on demand and seasoned lifters willing and able to share their wisdom and experience online in easily digestible tidbits. If I had my time over, why I woulda... ;)

Well, maybe I'd have lifted just the same and enjoyed the journey just as much. WPC, HGH, Steroids, BCAAs this is the language of today, not so my youth... Its a brave new world and good luck to all the young lifters just making a start today with all this new world has to offer. May your lifts be big and your journey long.

Cheers,
Michael

Well Mike, when I started, this was the creatine of the day:

image.php

I wonder how many people (bodybuilders) talk about that today!

Fadi.

Appreciate the post. The most basic question every newbie should aks themself because I see lots of new summar folks are hitting the gym with lot of energy but it seems they just want to do it for showing it not health freak I would say.