• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying from Ebay

B

Broski

This is my first post on here, so here goes...

Ive been working out properly for about 5 months (good diet + proper training routine) and have recently decided to buy a protein powder. I have been researching the subject, and have decided to buy online, I have about $60-$80 to spend. I don't care whether it's WPC or WPI.

Ive decided to buy from one of the links in the sticky, because it's cheap and looks legit.

However there are some proteins on ebay that are ridiculously cheap, my question is:

Has anyone bought protein from ebay? and how do you tell that it's legit?

Just post a link man - I have heard there are acouple of companies (aussie on ebay) that take ages to send you ur order etc etc...

Cant post a link yet, havn't done 15 posts.

The company is called Real Nutrition Direct, their banner is blue.

Comes to $10-$15 cheaper per order, of WPC.

There are also a few miscellaneous powders that come to even cheaper.

Not sure if protein powder is much use - I read that the body can only metabolise about 10gms of protein per hour which you can easily get from food intake.

Last edited:
........Lol wut?

From Wikipedia re Whey powder: "Health experts have criticized protein shakes as being unnecessary for most people that consume them, since most users already get enough protein in the normal diet. The body can only metabolize 5-9 grams of protein per hour."

Last edited:
Some people believe that the most you can metabolize is 30g/half hour. And even that is considered BS by most.

I wouldn't trust Wikipedia.

Don't mean to thread revive, but what exactly happened to this company? I've been looking at their items on ebay and they seem to have just disappeared?

They say they're temporarily closed until they can relocate their warehouse where they store all the stuff or something along those lines. Should be up and running by end of august according to them.

From Wikipedia re Whey powder: "Health experts have criticized protein shakes as being unnecessary for most people that consume them, since most users already get enough protein in the normal diet. The body can only metabolize 5-9 grams of protein per hour."
...................ok

Most users get enough protein from their normal diet..... Look around you buddy "most people" eat utter crap! Let's rephrase shall we "people that look after their bodies and eat 6 good meals a day with all essential nutrients get enough protein without using portein shakes" better?

Now what happenes if I can't meet the demands of meal 2-5 because my job just does not allow it.. Protein shake!

Now what happenes if you can't take a steak and veg dinner to gym to eat straight afterwards.... Protein shake!

What happens if you eat a meal that doesn't quiet have enough protein... Protein shake!

Now what happens if you believe wikipedia has the one stop bible on trianing and supplements.... YOU STAY SMALL!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device