• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July member of the month now closed , August MOTM open

LOL - Iam posted out in this thread...lets see what happens...either I become the member of the month or get banned lol

I'm gonna vote for dave as well, always very supportive. But it was close, powersports pic of katy perry almost had me...

What's the definition of a good post? I personally wouldn't know because I don't provide any. I'm here to sponge basically because I don't pretend to be an expert.

Is a good post one that is stimulating and helpful? If it is, then Dave fits the bill, but so too does Powersports. I still think he needs his own sub-forum, with appropriate warnings for the sensitive folk.

I want the old one back, you could see her face, and her assets were better...

Go on Ceffo, you know you want to...

Cheers,
Mike

Hard to believe that another month is over and done with , We are now into the month of august where has the year gone

Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding member of the month for the month of july goes out to dave